Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked lasers price increase? AGAIN!?

I have a nano red it puts put like 25-50 mw max its sturdy but horrible on the inside I wouldn't buy one believe me its not a good laser

Yeah that's reliable info :S

Estimate 25 / 50 mW but you don't know for certain, and you probably tryed to open it.

We'll see when mine arrive.

you must have gotten very lucky because mine wouldn't even burn and was quite dim even at night I thinmk mine at like 25-50 mw max =[

Are you using primary cells ? or rechargeable ?

You only will know for sure when you lpm it.

Last edited:
I said I don't have an lpm =[ but mine was not very good I contacted jeice cruz and he said mine was probabally just "buggy" oh and primary not rechargeable

I did not try focusing it really I tried using a magnifying glass but that's all
no I didn't try to "open the laser" im not dumb im just guessing (who would open up a laser)
oh and please tell me if your were good i.e on spec I might try again if so =] thanks
Jordan

Last edited:
I've opened up many of my WL lasers... :whistle:

they're a mixed bag, flip a coin and if it lands heads, go for it. If it lands tails, try again later :p

Just won another $100

So i have $300 total now to choose whatever i want from there website for free.

Allready have a free krypton 250mW version that does >300mW
Phosforce wich does great in what it does for free.
3× nano wich should arrive any day now, for free.

hmmm maybe i will trade this time hwang21.

1× expander for me and 1 × for you in trade of the Sonar elite.

Let me know...

wow your really Lucky SM :beer: I never won anything :thinking: perhaps i should participate in more things :p

Anyway you deserve those prices :D (with all the donations etc)

greetings,!

I'm not sure about this trade now, I might sell the darn thing on eBay lol

Could I just buy an expander off of you? Lol I'd have to be able to see that it actually functions first though, no telling if it's actually 10x :p

Well you're a photo expert :D

Create something cool. with or without WL related..

Post on there FB page and hope your picture get's picked to go on there front page..
That's all i did.... no review samples bla bla, and the old news bla ^^^

The bla bla's not directed to you DJNY ;)

Wow! I will have to try this... I do have a 200mW green... Close enough to the krypton. :whistle:

Woohoo, today the 3 Nano's arrived :D

It's like early Christmas :)

Wonder what they will do on my LPM...

Nano red 130mW Overspec
Nano green 34mW Overspec
Nano purple 90mW Overspec

Tested in 30 degrees celcius room, will test again when it's around 20 degrees celcius.

Last edited:
Interesting... now it's a matter of whether they realize that you are a loyal customer and benefit their advertising, or if they really have overspec products... :thinking:

Last edited:
Interesting... now it's a matter of whether they realize that you are a loyal customer and benefit their advertising, or if they really have overspec products... :thinking:

O come on.... i won all these and didn't had to post any of this info to the public, (never did) and looks like i shouldn't couse of this nonsense response you just made.

I don't have to proof anything other then the facts are on the table from a neutral member ''me''
Thank you for pissing me off,
Have a good day,

Last edited:
No I mean by posting on WL's FB you are contributing to the popularity of WL, which naturally brings in more money. No offense or anything, sorry if I came off that way :undecided: