Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers GIANT price drops!?

Re: Huge WL Price Drop -Need help comparing these two!

The Spyder III is huge, nine inches long and almost two across (no jokes, immature people :na:) and the Elite Pro is just a regular pen sized laser. The Spyder will have longer duty cycles, but will be less portable.

lol.

Great things to consider!

the pen one has less divergence. its possibly best for long range shots. duty cycle shouldnt be a problem so long as you dont need it to be on more than 30 secs at a time, or something along those lines. the spyder is more likely to be upto/overspec but its unlikely that quality will bridge the gap between 50mW of rating. i'd say go with pen one.

joshv

the spyder is more likely to be upto/overspec but its unlikely that quality will bridge the gap between 50mW of rating. i'd say go with pen one.

Exactly what I was wondering and thank you for answering. I will probably buy the 150mw pen soon then, I would just like to make sure that all the new prices for wicked arent a result of a potential hack.
Thanks again everyone, LPF users are awesome.

there ar4e some ERRORS................

if you see the power.. and the PRICE........ ok.... then you enter in the product detail.. BUT read that the power is lower or higher XD XD

example: pulsar red? 49dollars 200mw..... BUT in technical specs...80mW - 130mW

example2: E3 Elite Lunar you read 100mw 49dollars BUT 5mW, 20mW

example 3 : sonar 200mw at 89 dolalrs... BUT..... then you read 300 - 400mW.... XD XD XD

Re: price drop at wicked lasers

EDIT: Right section now, :thanks: Dave

-Tony

Last edited:

this is good news Wicked Lasers has acquired a major laser manufacturer to meet increased demand. As a result, extreme cost savings are being passed directly to our valued customers

Please don't start threads like these. You're just wasting everyone's time.

-Tony

how is it wasting everyones time advising them that a company has lowered its prices? seems like a pretty useful post to me!

although i dont think it belongs in the 445nm thread

how is it wasting everyones time advising them that a company has lowered its prices? seems like a pretty useful post to me!

although i dont think it belongs in the 445nm thread

It has already been posted in the "companies" board.

Well, for giggles, I tried to call them on their price matching. I will let you know if it works. It has been less than 30 days since my order, they are the same manufacturer, so....lets see.

I am not sure what to expect, maybe they will refund...or I gave them the option to upgrade to what is now the same price greenie. More power for the same cost. Let's see how this goes.

I really hope nothing is going on with Wicked. I mean this is awfully strange behavior for a company that was charging $1000 for a 405nm just last week.
I hope this is a real honest effort from Steve, to turn his company around to be a more honest seller.

Once the 1w 445nm is actually showing up in the hands of those who ordered, And these new lower priced lasers are verified and shipping, only then I will believe it.

maybe that could have been stated by xplorer rather than 'wasting my time' trying to find such a thing, maybe he could have been more useful (like the OP was trying to be) rather than just lightly flaming him for it

/rant :p im too polite to rant