Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Arctic blue laser

anselm

Maybe you should try to sell it locally?
Almost everyone here who isn't a complete noob either already has one,
or doesn't want one, 'cause they built their own 1Watt blue.;)
Good luck though.

Yeah I want to see if it is really as crappy as people make it out to be. I ordered one the first day wicked came out with them but had to cancel after months of waiting. It may look nice next to my 650mW Spyder III Pro 532nm

Recieved today. About 600mW. Also the spot is incredibly horrendous. I have gutted it completely and I plan to rebuild it with a copper heatsink and a new driver running on 3 CR123A lithiums. This thing was the worst 445nm laser I have ever owned. I expected it to suck but I didn't think it would be a gut job.

ATEspo

Recieved today. About 600mW. Also the spot is incredibly horrendous. I have gutted it completely and I plan to rebuild it with a copper heatsink and a new driver running on 3 CR123A lithiums. This thing was the worst 445nm laser I have ever owned. I expected it to suck but I didn't think it would be a gut job.

I almost made the mistake of buying an Artic here last week. Thank goodness I ordered one of your 445's instead!

It would be cool though to throw a 2W 445 setup in that artic host.
I'd buy one of those for sure!

Yeah this was a complete waste of money. I just hope I can get it rebuilt. The host isn't the easiest to work with.

Hopefully you can still do your magic on the host and "Supersize" the output of that baby.

From what i've seen the host looks pretty "cool"

Tonga

Yeah this was a complete waste of money. I just hope I can get it rebuilt. The host isn't the easiest to work with.

I hope you can get it rebuilt the way you want man. It would be great the see your pics of your magic work when done and beam shots.:yh: