Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers 2010 Pro Series GB - 25% Off! - FINISHED ; 2nd Round Coming Soon!

Rob

Re: Wicked Lasers 2010 Pro Series GB - 25% Off! - GB ON! Hurry Up If You Want In!

Well, the cleaning has failed... you know what to do. :eg::eg::eg:

Time to get the steel tipped boots out. :eg:

Re: Wicked Lasers 2010 Pro Series GB - 25% Off! - GB ON! Hurry Up If You Want In!

what is the focal point of the evo pro 130? what distance?

I don't know the lens characteristics, but it's surely set at its focal distance since it's focused to "the infinity". The one I got to review has good divergence, a little bit better than a 125-150mW O-Like module. I haven't measured it, though.

Re: Wicked Lasers 2010 Pro Series GB - 25% Off! - GB ON! Almost Finished!

Wooohooo. Laser finally came, shades as well.

Seems to be a good one, min 128, max 150. I dont have a LPM at the moment, so cant be sure if this is acurate.

Will write up a review soon.

Thanks for this GB Niko

Re: Wicked Lasers 2010 Pro Series GB - 25% Off! - GB ON! Almost Finished!

Wooohooo. Laser finally came, shades as well.

Seems to be a good one, min 128, max 150. I dont have a LPM at the moment, so cant be sure if this is acurate.

Will write up a review soon.

Thanks for this GB Niko

Woohoo! I was just thinking about you today, thank Chuck you gave us an update or else I would have sent you a PM asking if the laser had arrived.

I saw that bryce007 liked the Photonic Disrupter even better than the EVO PRO, but I am not convinced I would feel the same way myself, Review Link, but I do like the waterproof feature and it does look sexy! -Glenn

Last edited:
I saw that bryce007 liked the Photonic Disrupter even better than the EVO PRO, but I am not convinced I would feel the same way myself, review Link but I do like the waterproof feature and it does look sexy! -Glenn

I love the feel and look of it much better. The evo pro is still higher powered, and more stable, but I can't take my eyes and hands of the PD pro. I did get some decent shots of my Evo Pro today also:

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

I did these two plots today of my Evo Pro (click links, images too large):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3431777/Meter Graphs/Wicked Lasers Evolution Pro/BrandNewAlkaline1.jpg

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3431777/Met...tion Pro/BrandNewEnergizerUltimateLithium.jpg

Last edited:

Moptsp

Wow, that's the first time I saw the PD Pro. Looks very good.

-Moptsp