Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Laser Host Replica - Progress Thread

Does this come as complete and your parting it for the host? I seen some complete ones that I thought about doing that to but didn't want to risk it?

Vision

Does this come as complete and your parting it for the host? I seen some complete ones that I thought about doing that to but didn't want to risk it?

It comes with a fully working laser, It was gonna come with some glasses and batteries and a case but I had to pay extra. I'll probably put a 1W 520 in it if its legit.

Now, I don't know how legit this is but for less <$100, I thought I might as well risk it. I rather trust this than WL with their overpriced garbage. We'll see if a few weeks.

Last edited:
Ok, I see you said it has a working laser, it looks like a housing I have seen on rayfoss, hope it turns out to be a good one for you.

Last edited:
Ah i remember see it on a webpage in TOP SECRET forgot the name of the seller will find it
i was planing to order it and change the laser it looks nice :)
-
Update Found IT :D

Last edited:

Vision

Interesting, I wonder if it has a driver or a side button pulse code switch?

Yes it does have a pulse code. Seen it in a video they did. Here's of of their LPM test, laser looks huge.

s2rr40A.jpg

Last edited:

Vision

Updated with the video they made.

Ok, I see you said it has a working laser, it looks like a housing I have seen on rayfoss, hope it turns out to be a good one for you.

Whose rayfoss?

Last edited:

Vision

I think that looks more like a PLE-Pro than an Arctic. :)

True but it's missing only a little piece and a logo and $1000 price tag.

Plus it's much bigger, I like that.

Last edited:

Ricker

True but it's missing only a little piece and a logo and $1000 price tag.

Plus it's much bigger, I like that.

The PLE-Pro series is actually fairly cheap for everything you get and the quality, customer service, with the shipping time makes it well worth it! But anyways back on the subject, good find Ultron let us know how everything goes! :beer:

Vision

The PLE-Pro series is actually fairly cheap for everything you get and the quality, customer service, with the shipping time makes it well worth it! But anyways back on the subject, good find Ultron let us know how everything goes! :beer:

Oh I like the PLE-Pro series, I was referring to WL.

Ricker

Haha yeah, that's for sure! They were a good price a long time ago, but never dropped when everything else dropped, and just assumed people were going to keep paying that crazy amount! (I know they did drop, but not to where they should have)