Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked data file printout

Is wicked honest with their data files included with thier products?

• yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • no

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
not too bad.. just decided to come back yesterday. Took a vacation and spent some time reflecting on things from a beach on the Gulf. Definitely helped me put things in perspective.. I'll be here for the foreseeable future.

mfo

No...it was in how you asked the question and the timing of the question that made my point clearer...at least to me and "my world".

Umm. Now I am confused. I never confronted Niko, but I will say this, he does have his way with words and he does seem to be a very smark young man.

Tell me this, would you act any more differently than Niko, if you where being attacked by 2 different people. Wouldn't you try to defend your name, the best that you could.

Last but not least.
I used to respect a lot of the Vetern Forum mebers here at LPF. However, the number of vets that I respect has decreased durasticly, due to the lack of respect that a few of the Vetern Members have shown to newer members and to each other.

I never said you confronted Niko. Niko came in here starting crap because he thought I said something negative about WL, which wasn't the case. He came in here and attacked me first by saying I had no experience with WL (he lied), and that I just woke up one morning and decided to bash WL. I do have experience with WL, as I've already stated. I'm not going to keep repeating myself as the info is already all there.

Of course I would defend myself if I were attacked by someone on the forum, especially if I were a business man like Niko (which he denies). However I wouldn't go initiating confrontations like he did. Some may see my initial post here as wrong, but it is what it is. I stand by what I said 100%. To me it seemed like a "let me praise WL" post. If you think otherwise, then you're entitled to that.

not too bad.. just decided to come back yesterday. Took a vacation and spent some time reflecting on things from a beach on the Gulf. Definitely helped me put things in perspective.. I'll be here for the foreseeable future.
Glad to hear that. Welcome back :)
Some may see my initial post here as wrong, but it is what it is. I stand by what I said 100%. To me it seemed like a "let me praise WL" post. If you think otherwise, then you're entitled to that.

Just to recap....this is what happened
You said:
Originally Posted by mfo
Awful funny how a newbie comes here to praise WL with his first post.
Out of line? Not really, but I can honestly say that if I was a new member here and someone responded to my thread like this....I wouldn't be happy to say the least.

Niko's response:
Originally Posted by Niko
Funny how a veteran and experienced member keeps on bashing a company with no proof or personal experience with their products.
I don't know how valid his statement is. I haven't "stocked" any one on this forum...so I have no idea if you really deserved this, but from how he seems agitated at you, leads me to believe that this isn't the first time that you have "Bashed" someone on this forum for talking about WL, however, like I said....I honestly don't know. Either way, it's clear to me that no party is innocent in this one. :)

What bugged me....
1.) The argument that continued after this initial confrontation.
2.) Racial slurs being added into the mix. (even if it was in good intentions, it's not needed here)
3.) The simple fact that 3 veterans, who should be looked up to and respected, where arguing over something rather stupid.

We are the Veteran's of LPF and we should all lead by example. If we are all acting like idiots, then we are going to produce more idiots....I guess in a sence, we are the parent's of LPF. The Children(Noobs) look up to us for guidance and direction in the LPF life.:)

Last edited:
We are the Vetern's of LPF and we should all lead by example. If we all all acting like idiots, then we are going to produce more idiots....I guess in a sence, we are the parent's of LPF. The Children(Noobs) look up to us for guidence and direction in the LPF life.:)

Smart dude!

I never said you confronted Niko. Niko came in here starting crap because he thought I said something negative about WL, which wasn't the case. He came in here and attacked me first by saying I had no experience with WL (he lied), and that I just woke up one morning and decided to bash WL. I do have experience with WL, as I've already stated. I'm not going to keep repeating myself as the info is already all there.

Of course I would defend myself if I were attacked by someone on the forum, especially if I were a business man like Niko (which he denies). However I wouldn't go initiating confrontations like he did. Some may see my initial post here as wrong, but it is what it is. I stand by what I said 100%. To me it seemed like a "let me praise WL" post. If you think otherwise, then you're entitled to that.

While your comment may not have directly been negative, ask yourself, was there any way that it could be interpreted as anything else? In my first time reading it, I personally thought you were either bashing the new member for posting a valid question, or having a negative comment on WL.

Either way, it was unnecessary and only causes issues.

You said you wrote 5 threads involving Wicked. In reality you wrote 8, that's where you are full of sh*t LOL.
Why is this even a big deal? why does any of this even matter?

LMAO You are soooo full of bullsh*t.....BITCH!!! I think a better word to describe you would be Steve's negro.
Act like your age Tech..
none of this is needed on LPF.

Kenom

ya know I've not seen ANYONE endorsing wicked lasers outright. I'm seeing a few reviews about a product that is good. I'm seeing a few for sale threads for a product, as well as some group buys. If you want to buy based on what your seeing in the reviews that is YOUR choice. Take for example my review. I have not gone out of my way to make the product sound better than it is. I have indicated that it was a review unit and as such may or may not be better than the typical product line that will be offered. I hope that people make thier own decisions based on past history and the OBVIOUS attempt on wicked lasers part to change their reputation, by providing a product that is up to spec and hopefully providing good customer service after the fact. now let me state now and forever to be seen by everyone so there may be no MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

if wicked has truly changed it's track record and will continue to provide a quality product is still up in the air. We can all provide a quality product and superior service for a short period of time. It's being able to stick to it, that defines a truly good company.

now, my $.02 said!

edit: oops, seem a lot of people lost rep. I apologize.

Last edited:

STI24

I don't understand why there is so much bashing between members in this forum. After all we are all here for the same reasons. I understand that there will be disagreements, but really?

Was it your fault? Am I missing something?

No...there was a glitch in the forum software. I had thought someone cried to C0ld about me. Its happened before LOL.

WL is totally using this forum to sharpen their marketing practices. Some people are OK with it, I'm not. Lasers are cool, but I'm not hopping on some band wagon because a company wants to use me to make more money by giving me free stuff. A year ago the whole forum was anti WL, now some lasers are handed out and the tune has changed. Yeah their quality is better (for now), but the price still sucks. You dont see these heated debates about O-like, or Rayfloss.

Sorry, I'm not for sale. I would not buy a WL laser, and I wont take one for free to endorse their over priced lasers. Come up with an affordable, quality laser, and maybe I'll buy one. Till then I've heard enough about WL, and the marketing practices they are using this forum for.

mfo

No...there was a glitch in the forum software. I had thought someone cried to C0ld about me. Its happened before LOL.

WL is totally using this forum to sharpen their marketing practices. Some people are OK with it, I'm not. Lasers are cool, but I'm not hopping on some band wagon because a company wants to use me to make more money by giving me free stuff. A year ago the whole forum was anti WL, now some lasers are handed out and the tune has changed. Yeah their quality is better (for now), but the price still sucks. You dont see these heated debates about O-like, or Rayfloss.

Sorry, I'm not for sale. I would not buy a WL laser, and I wont take one for free to endorse their over priced lasers. Come up with an affordable, quality laser, and maybe I'll buy one. Till then I've heard enough about WL, and the marketing practices they are using this forum for.

Not even a year ago. I joined this forum in early July and I remember reading quite a bit of negative WL threads. A lot of members seemed to not like them. Well, Steve from WL pm'ed me an apology for the mishap I had with WL last May, so it's all good for now.

Not even a year ago. I joined this forum in early July and I remember reading quite a bit of negative WL threads. A lot of members seemed to not like them. Well, Steve from WL pm'ed me an apology for the mishap I had with WL last May, so it's all good for now.

I am glad to hear this:)