Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why is my red laser brighter than my green one outside?

HIMNL9

Offtopic, sorry, but, speaking about (long long long duty) incandescence bulbs ..... ;)

BTW ..... i guess who pay the light bill ..... :p :D

I believe plasma is used in most of the Star Wars weapons. :beer:

Wrong. In Star Wars universe energy released from the excitation of tibanna gas was the primary "laser" weapon, actual lasers were the inspiration, but of course for the movies the liberty of creating the red pulses taken... looks better.

Stick to what you know... Star Wars it isn't.

Sorry, I was out getting laid and partying too much to spend endless hours researching Star Wars background info back then. I guess I could of Googled it, but I'm still getting laid and partying. So I still dont have time. Oh well...

Last edited:
Sorry, I was out getting laid and partying too much to spend endless hours researching Star Wars background info back then. I guess I could of Googled it, but I'm still getting laid and partying. So I still dont have time. Oh well...

You wish. FYI getting laid is at least partially the reason I like starwars, those old dark movie theaters were great;)

LMAO I wish??? I was running security in whore houses when I was 16, and there is a picture of my GFs arse in the vets section.

Last edited:
Offtopic, sorry, but, speaking about (long long long duty) incandescence bulbs ..... ;)

BTW ..... i guess who pay the light bill ..... :p :D

I posted that same video in the Other/WIN! thread a while ago.

I figure that light bulb deserves a party, or a medal or something.

How many PEOPLE live to be 107+ years old?

Humidity has a great effect on how visible the beam of the laser will appear. During the daytime the beams may not be as visible due to the fact that the spectrum of light that is being produced by the sun is drowning out your particular laser...well the beam at least. At night I am at a loss, but to take a stab at a guess I would have to go with the choice "D" It depends on your environment.

Edit: I started this post yesterday and finished it today because I stepped away from the computer to do something and never got back to the computer. I must say that this thread has turned very strange IMO....

Last edited:

Mo13

InfinitusEquitas and Tech_Junkie, what percentage of your 2,036 and 9,169 posts (respectively) come from your incessant bickering with each other? :yabbmad:

Probably about ~20 are from dealing with TJ trolling, so <1%.

The crucial difference is I'm only trolling, the one guy who went after me first, and only started doing that as of earlier this week.

Better question to ask the other participant is what percentage of his posts are pure trolling, not just of me but in total.

Still IMO not paying and getting some is better;)

They paid us. :beer:. The house takes 70%, 15% of which was split between 3 of us. Plus freebies, tips, and anything extra we can hustle. Running outta house trips paid 20%. This is not including strip club work, and private dances. We didnt work for the girls, they worked or us. A good girl could bring in 3K a day, and we had ~10 girls per shift. So you do the math.

Mo13

They paid us. :beer:. The house takes 70%, 15% of which was split between 3 of us. Plus freebies, tips, and anything extra we can hustle. Running outta house trips paid 20%. This is not including strip club work, and private dances. We didnt work for the girls, they worked or us. A good girl could bring in 3K a day, and we had ~10 girls per shift. So you do the math.

= Enough to buy some pretty sweet lasers.