Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why does it have to be WICKED that comes up with cool hosts!?!

You do know the last post before yours is almost a year and a half old?

Please dont think I'm picking on you, but you seem to have no clue about the way things run here, and on other forums also.

Please take a couple of minutes to read these threads below. It will give you an idea how the forum runs, and the "do's, and dont's".

http://laserpointerforums.com/f37/something-say-about-etiquette-55673.html

http://laserpointerforums.com/f37/read-before-posting-lpf-forum-etiquette-50917.html

Encap

100% Tech Junkie!!

Was "back to the future" moment reading through it once again.

There is nothing I hate more than thinking I'm reading a new thread, then 5 or 6 posts into it and I figure out its an old thread.

Took me a bit too. As soon as Pontiac starting talking about making them, I thought to check the date. :spank:

AnthoT

There is nothing I hate more than thinking I'm reading a new thread, then 5 or 6 posts into it and I figure out its an old thread.

Lol I thought it was new & I even PM'ed pontiac about it :p :crackup:

I was surfing around the forum and saw that there could be a group buy if you made the hostes. I know it's been a while but did you ever make any, and if so do you have any left?

Thanks,
Ed

Nimoxp

Was this thread made before the Lazerers Rifle came out?

I already have a 1watt rifle and have a 1.2 on the way, I do love the host, but was wondering if this is where the concept for the much smaller design Rifle came from.