Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Who's selling the $1 17mm Contact boards?

I've been looking all day for these contact boards. Saw this person selling some like 2 weeks ago and now I cant find the thread.

Does anyone know who this was so I can purchase some?

Tmack

Was mrcrouse. But I haven't seen him reply to the thread in a while.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I just received my boards from Mike last week.
He's has a great price on some good boards!

Tmack

Damn I should have jumped on some with my last order from him.

@ OP, please dont make duplicate threads just because someone doesnt reply to your first one. FYI read the link in my signature about the search function. There are two and most people use the generic one that gives you good results sometimes but crappy results most of the time

@ OP, please dont make duplicate threads just because someone doesnt reply to your first one. FYI read the link in my signature about the search function. There are two and most people use the generic one that gives you good results sometimes but crappy results most of the time

Sorry about that. I put the one in the for sale area but didnt think it was going to post at all.

Ill watch my threads.

And ill try google next time instead of the forum search!

Thansk again!:beer:

Ha defiantly right about the new search. I looked up your thread and seen the search at the bottom of the page. Typed "17mm contact board" BAM, was the first result!

Thanks!