Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

whO has an Endeavor novalaser?

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted anything on this and I just came across this thread; as I answered in some PM's I received; I don't want to attract attention by somebody :) and loose a source.

As for the 2 RPL's there a long story behind those, but let me just say that one is black and the other is the newer silver with the Opto logo etched into it; I can post pics later on that if you really need them for some odd reason. I'm certain Jack can vouch that I have 2 of them; not that, that should really be of anyone's concern here, again there was a reason for it.

Anyhow, since it's probably going to happening sooner or later; here's a quick pic of the Endeavor >275 next to my X-150 for size comparison. I'm an Adult with a real job, I have no reason to BS anyone. Lately it seems that when someone makes a review, all it does is attract unnecessary attention to the wrong people and then it make it harder for anyone to get them again. Nothing like say "Hey want to know where & how to get this?" "Let me take you by the hand and show you". I think we can be our own biggest "enemy" here, they don't need to search for it, we show them they way.

So while I'm still not too easy about this, here you; get 'em while you can.

Attachments

• EndeavorViper.jpg
    EndeavorViper.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 210

Your welcome, needless to say it will light a wooden stick match of any color instantly; even the white head ones.

hi electron...... can you say me how is the beam diameter? i read 2mm for endeavor. and 1mm for x series..... i think that 2mm is worste for burning......

and what about divergence? what is the best? bwtween endeavor and x....

I haven't really measured the beam, but to the naked eye it doesn't really look much different to me. My X-150 is doing 160+mW while the endeavor easily does 300+mW, truthfully speaking they both very easily light sticks matches.

can you do a beamchoot of the two beams ?... the power difference is nicely noticeable when you point it into the sky...... or point at object at distance?.......
i can't imagine 175mw of green in a pen... i only have 30mw of green in a pen(i am waiting for a rayfoss 160mw pen) and it is relly nice...
i can't imagine how could appear 300mw in a PEN.....(do you think that is there real usage differce between your x150 and the 275 mw?)

what of the 2 laser has the BETTER divergence mrad? excuse me fo this questions.. i assure they are le last :p
but please... do some pics of these 2 little beast side by side...(with beam...of course)

Last edited:
I don't know if this will help with what your looking for, but here is a beam shot against a wall during daylight, no flash; one from endeavor & one from x150. I took a close look again at the beams and to the naked eye they look just as thin to each other, except the spot on the wall is much brighter for the endeavor. Aperture to wall distance is exactly 8 feet, sorry I couldn't get the beam to into the pictures, I'm not very good at that.

Attachments

• X150.jpg
    X150.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Endeavor1.jpg
    Endeavor1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 147
Thank,and what about the divergence?endeavor is better than x150?i think that the endeavor is the best laser i can imagine.short like a pen...but with 300mw...wow. How much minutes of play can you do with one cr2?

I don't know if you realize this or not but the Endeavor is the same as the Aurora, it's made by CNI and called different names by the resellers; same Laser. The Endeavor has higher output "models" to choose from, but they are the same.

So with that said, take a look at this video comparing the viper & the aurora, and I think then your questions will be answered; remember you can currently get more power with the Endeavor.

YouTube - 125mW Viper and 200mW Aurora GP green laser pointers

YouTube - 150mW Aurora Green Laser Pointer -What can it burn???

http://www.dragonlasers.com/catalog/photos/800/agp1.jpg

Best regards,
-Electron

I forgot to mention price too.

The Endeavor >175 cost $439.00 comes with a nice aluminum case and free shipping.
(notice it says >175 because you will get 200mW out of it)

The Aurora 175 cost $549.99 cheapo cardboard box, and shipping is extra.
Don't know it's exact output, but the viper I have only puts out right at the level it's sold for, so maybe this model too will give you 175; but to be fair it's possible it might give you a little more, most likely <175 though, as most all lasers are sold/labeled that way.

The Endeavor's highest model >275 gives you a constant 300mW, so if you like the video of the aurora, your gonna LOVE the extra power & brightness of 300mW's from the Endeavor :)

Enjoy,
-Electron

yes but strangely aurora is sold at max 175mw..........but the endeavor at 275mw :)

and the price of novalaser is WAY better!! the 250mw is 589$.... the 175mw aurora cost 549$
...........mhhhh...about the same price ..but 75mw less.... novalasers is preferible.
you have the BEAST of the endeavor.... 300mw average.... incredible... peolple often have 300mw in HANDHELD lasers... but they are not comfortable to bring all the time with you outside home..... too much big......

maybe... at the next PRICE DROP of the endeavor i will buy it... i think i will buy the 250mw version with 70% of probability :) to pay 100$ more(689 instead 589$ for 250mw).... jut to have the 275mw version is not very smart in my opinion.

i hope within DECEMBER novalaser will do a discount..... so i could buy the 250mw version for 450...500$. at this price i WILL buy it :)

DJNY

yes but strangely aurora is sold at max 175mw..........but the endeavor at 275mw :)

and the price of novalaser is WAY better!! the 250mw is 589$.... the 175mw aurora cost 549$
...........mhhhh...about the same price ..but 75mw less.... novalasers is preferible.
you have the BEAST of the endeavor.... 300mw average.... incredible... peolple often have 300mw in HANDHELD lasers... but they are not comfortable to bring all the time with you outside home..... too much big......

maybe... at the next PRICE DROP of the endeavor i will buy it... i think i will buy the 250mw version with 70% of probability :) to pay 100$ more(689 instead 589$ for 250mw).... jut to have the 275mw version is not very smart in my opinion.

i hope within DECEMBER novalaser will do a discount..... so i could buy the 250mw version for 450...500$. at this price i WILL buy it :)

Remind me of the inner monologs we had to write in the English lesson on my secondary school :D

Well good luck with waiting on the price to drop, the X-series has held the same price now for over 2 years.

Well good luck with waiting on the price to drop, the X-series has held the same price now for over 2 years.
Hi Joe,
I agree, plus with realista being in Italy, the longer he waits, the harder it will be for him to find a company willing to ship to Italy.
Italy has very tight restrictions and very good inspection of the packages entering their country and it doesn't take too many confiscated & lost items before a retailer figures out it not worth the effort.
Ask any postal clerk who deals with international shipping and they'll tell you Italy takes a very "protectionist" approach to it's international trade and lets very little into the country if it's something they produce as well. You can also look at the USPS international shipping manual and see the list of stuff not allowed into Italy. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, I bet their unemployment is much lower than most countries.
Sorry for going a little off topic on this one.

in fact i hate italian custom... and postal management. too much slow.... etc.... but i THINK that there are many methods to ship into italy. like to put the laser into an EMPTY flashlight.... why not? custom with scanner could not see it inside...

Last edited: