Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where to buy 'em these days?

DJNY

But do they have good quality too?

Swim was only testing and reselling the cheap Newish pens which you can find all over the internet.

Where are you living? How much are you able to spent? I have a lot of lower powered green lasers on hand. From 5mW up to 150mW.

But most of them won´t work good in cold winter days as the crystals in them need a specific temperature to produce 532nm instead of just IR light.

Y'know, it's not like you're buying cocaine or something. The SWIM thing is a bit over-the-top.

How to get over-spec laser pointers? Buy any "5mW" green laser pointer from a seller on eBay. They're always above spec.

You can also just buy those bare green laser modules and drop them into whatever laser pointer case you want. They all fit the same hosts.

I don't see what the big deal is about customs and laws, sinds i'm also from the Netherlands.
I just order them, and use my lasers safe and with care = No problems.

A knife in your pocket longer then your handpalm is also illegal, but the kitchen is full of them, and you can just buy them in your local supermarket.

Last edited:
Swim was only testing and reselling the cheap Newish pens which you can find all over the internet.

Where are you living? How much are you able to spent? I have a lot of lower powered green lasers on hand. From 5mW up to 150mW.

But most of them won´t work good in cold winter days as the crystals in them need a specific temperature to produce 532nm instead of just IR light.
Don't care about the temp. I roughly have 20 EU to spend.

Y'know, it's not like you're buying cocaine or something. The SWIM thing is a bit over-the-top.

How to get over-spec laser pointers? Buy any "5mW" green laser pointer from a seller on eBay. They're always above spec.

You can also just buy those bare green laser modules and drop them into whatever laser pointer case you want. They all fit the same hosts.
Wow, never thought of this before. And where can I buy laser pointer case? And how do I drop em in?
I don't see what the big deal is about customs and laws, sinds i'm also from the Netherlands.
I just order them, and use my lasers safe and with care = No problems.

A knife in your pocket longer then your handpalm is also illegal, but the kitchen is full of them, and you can just buy them in your local supermarket.
Hahahaha, but it is a different story if you can't buy them because the site knows you're from the Netherlands. Where do you buy them then? Share the links please? And did the customs ever find out? Because when I ordered cheap Chinese ones the battery plastic packing where never on them. I know this because one time they seem to forgot it because the batteries where still in their plastic packing.

EDIT:Is this a good one?

Do you live in Australia? Cause otherwise there shouldn't be a problem shipping to you. I've got 3 green pointers around 30mW, 50mW and 75mW. The first is a cheap pointer with a few diffraction tips, the second is this LZTN - 532nm 150mW Smallest Green Laser Pointer but the 50mW version. The 3rd is the nicest, key switch at the tail, indicator light, shutter at the aperture, focusable. Not sure what brand though, the member I purchased it from wasn't sure either? If you want pics just ask

Btw I like your sig much better now :crackup:

I'm still interested in your lasers. Can you send pics of the 30 and 50 MW ones?

greenlayzorzen said:
Hahahaha, but it is a different story if you can't buy them because the site knows you're from the Netherlands. Where do you buy them then? Share the links please? And did the customs ever find out? Because when I ordered cheap Chinese ones the battery plastic packing where never on them. I know this because one time they seem to forgot it because the batteries where still in their plastic packing.

In that case, i ordered them from every illigal site known to human kind. but somehow payed taxes over them and i am extremely lucky ?¿

Just a question back,
May i ask what your age is ?

Last edited:
In that case, i ordered them from every illigal site known to human kind. but somehow payed taxes over them and i am extremely lucky ?¿

Just a question back,
May i ask what your age is ?

Oh ok. Thanks for your good contribution to this thread. I am 16 for who that matters.

Oh ok. Thanks for your good contribution to this thread. I am 16 for who that matters.

If you just figured out my signature, you know where i got every single laser from.
Is it that hard ?

But anyway's i answer stupid questions aswell.

Optotronics is still around. I don't see much about them anymore but their green pens have pretty good reviews.

Optotronics Green Pen Pointers

Basically the same thing as the other Chinese crap but with some actual QC.

Their green pens are amazing, really tight divergence.
Not anything like Chinese crap.
The case is heavier & more solid, the threads are thicker and every unit I've read reviews about were over-spec.
Both of mine are over as well.

After posting on this thread the 30mW may be spoken for, but I still have the other 2. I'll get some pics up in a bit

This is the larger model, focusable, key engage, shutter at aperture, runs on single 18650
3ca1ecee0f40de83f46059201b950ee3.jpg

5f1a65e7f8fa47ed5e440bfcadb0a0f2.jpg

Beamshot lights on no smoke

50101b5d5ac27127aea0ce3dfd4c3ded.jpg

Beamshot lights out, no smoke

a08ff8ebe4810b47d8de5e4856432aea.jpg

7a9c7485f90c390d714f7302ccd00a66.jpg

Aperture open/close
fd30572a789f4ea6aca72a3e57f4ab7e.jpg

I'll get pics of the little guy up in an hour or 2, he's charging

Last edited:
This is the larger model, focusable, key engage, shutter at aperture, runs on single 18650
3ca1ecee0f40de83f46059201b950ee3.jpg

5f1a65e7f8fa47ed5e440bfcadb0a0f2.jpg

Beamshot lights on no smoke

50101b5d5ac27127aea0ce3dfd4c3ded.jpg

Beamshot lights out, no smoke

a08ff8ebe4810b47d8de5e4856432aea.jpg

7a9c7485f90c390d714f7302ccd00a66.jpg

Aperture open/close
fd30572a789f4ea6aca72a3e57f4ab7e.jpg

I'll get pics of the little guy up in an hour or 2, he's charging

Nice! If you are interested at selling it PM pls.

Last edited: