Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where should I buy my laser?

yeah that one worked last package that came to me but USPS also worked even in china. i think one of the letters/numbers is wrong in my code

i think id still order from lazerer before laserbtb. although laserbtb has nice lasers, they are a little expensive and until lazerer fails me, ill stick with max.

UPDATE: so i contacted max legit less than an hour ago about my package still showing up as not found and he has already responded :) there was a typo in the tracking number but the best news is.........ITS ALREADY IN THE USA!!!! it was accepted in hong kong April 15 after 4pm and as of this afternoon it was already in the US! HOLY FASTEST CHINESE SHIPPING EVER!!! 5 days from hong kong to the US??? not complaining!!! only problem is i shipped it to my house and i wont be getting home from college until mid may, hmmm should i have my dad ship it to me or wait.......

MAX IS THE MAN!!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
My 300mw 532 and 500mw 405 skylasers shipped today...They also included meter results for each laser, and am i happy :)...the green is averaging 400-420mw, and the violet is averaging around 550mw...gotta love over-spec lasers

Ok so I solved my IR filter problems. I'll have one of my friends (a physical chemist) install one for me.:D

I ordered a 405 and red "5mw" lasers from amazon.
Amazon.com: QQ-Tech® 5mW 5in1 High Power Red Laser Pointer Pen with 5 Star Constellation Projection Caps 5 Patterns of Stage light Infinite Pleasures: Office Products
Amazon.com: QQ-Tech® 5 mW 405nm Violet Blue Beam Laser Pointer: Office Products

I was interested in the diffraction caps.:D

Just remember those tend to be way over spec...

mine arrived yesterday at my house but required a signature so my dad picked it up today and is forwarding it to me at school :)
yours may also require a signature, just a heads up

I'll probably have to pick it up from the post office since I'm not home for most of the day.

Don't know if you've made up your mind yet or not & I'm NOT trying to outsell any of the LPF vendors but IMHO JETLASERS is the way to go. I got a 600mW 532nm laser from them that out-puts OVER 900mW. Please see my review in the "REVIEW SECTION" of the forum titled 'JETLASERS DOES IT AGAIN' Hope this helps.............. rob

Don't know if you've made up your mind yet or not & I'm NOT trying to outsell any of the LPF vendors but IMHO JETLASERS is the way to go. I got a 600mW 532nm laser from them that out-puts OVER 900mW. Please see my review in the "REVIEW SECTION" of the forum titled 'JETLASERS DOES IT AGAIN' Hope this helps.............. rob

iirc he already placed his order like last week

My my my where DOES the time go ?

I hear you, i spend hours on this forum, look at the clock and think 'um who changed the clocks? i know i havent been on here for 6 hours, i just got on 30 minutes ago, i swear!!!!'