Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where can i rent a good laser show system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

none of them are taking calls. Is there any that i would be able to buy that is 532nm, and is sound controlled
OmniSistem Stinger Laser Projector and more Lasers & Strobes at GuitarCenter.com.
Red + Green = Yellow: Chauvet Scorpion Storm RGX and more Lasers & Strobes at GuitarCenter.com.
Mini Sound-control Laser Stage Lighting (Green)
Buy.com - Eliminator Green Laser Beam - SCATTERSTAR
DJ Party Stage Laser Lighting Sound Activated Multicolor Projector - Wholesale Factory Direct
X-LASER PYROGREEN PERFORMANCE LASER Extremely | IDJNOW.COM

Or, you could buy this one that I made (450mW 445nm Blue) from me for $300. It's sound-activated, or you can set it to go through the preset patterns (~100 patterns). :evil:
Or, I'll sell you the 50mW 532nm Green one I am currently building for $250.
BTW. I'm in So-cal and I deliver for free.
driving.gif

but outdoors you said.. You cannot do even a private show outdoors without legal authorization.

If the event were 100% private, with no money being taken at the door at all, AND if the show was indoors then the system you linked to will do fine. But NOT outdoors.

Wow Ash.. you're a lot nicer than me. No way am I doing all the legwork for this guy. He's lied once already.. I tried those numbers and the phone was picked up each time with the exception of RPI where I got their voicemail.

Last edited:
It's a good thing Ash helped you Babalimje.. me, I can't stand liars and I'll never leave you alone about it... not to mention you're just another lazy-ass n00b that has no purpose here other than to try get other people to work for you. People like you take away from this forum by your very presence here. As far as I'm concerned there's no place for you here, and you should have been banned for being a POS liar. If I was a mod you would be. I've had enough of worthless individuals like you polluting the forum with lies and laziness. And on top of all of that, you've admitted that you intend to use this system illegally. What garbage.. go back to whatever hole you came from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.