Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where can i rent a good laser show system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I live in Anaheim Hills, California. And i will be using it for an outdoor concert for a small crowd about 200-300 people.

There are some folks who can rent you a system, but in the US the legality of public shows in complicated, which means renting a show legally will be fairly expensive. I would just google "laser shows" and see what you get.. I want to say that nusalt lasers are from Cali..

Last edited:
1 color would be enough, 532nm is what im looking for mostly.

Something like this would be perfect, but for outdoors.
YouTube - DL-33

Thanks for your help

Give those numbers above a call, tell 'em what you want. They'll be able to give you some rate quotes..

none of them are taking calls. Is there any that i would be able to buy that is 532nm, and is sound controlled

Really? Have you even bothered to look or ask? I guarantee you that slick has what you want and then some.. I also find it impossible to believe that all of the companies previously listed are "not taking calls".. so now I'm gonna call BS on you..

Stop wasting our time. We're not going to do the work for you. We've answered your questions, and that's that. Now either get yourself a laser show or GTFO.

Doing a public show with that in the US would be illegal. I'm going to get a mod to close this thread..

Last edited:
You are very annoying! Why bother asking if you already made your own idea of the purcahse?

do you think this would work fine?

100mW Double Green Laser Light Pro Show System DJs DMX - eBay (item 280563294067 end time Sep-23-10 20:48:50 PDT)

Sound control means that it will move according to the music correct?

and honestly, i cant find them on slicklasers.

Really? Would you mind posting the exact link or phone number you used to reach slicklasers? And can you show us exactly which systems of his don't meet your needs?

I've already told you that if you intend to do a show in public you need legal authorization to do so. You can't just go buy a cheap Chinese laser and use it for public shows. In your living room with your family is one thing, in public is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.