Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

where can i buy this certain green laser?

Hi guys.

just made a membership on the site so i can get some info of where to buy a certain laser that i have been searching the web far and wide for.

i used to own a kaleidoscope green laser pointer 100mw the caps also screwed off but im sure i got ripped off because it only lasted a few months before the button got wore out and i ordered it from laserlands.com but anyways heres my question...

Does anyone know where i can buy a kaleidoscope (that screws of) green laser pointer that is durable and will last a while? preferably the 6 in 1 with the most mw's as possible dont really care what the price is.

daguin

You can get those at virtually any Chinese laser seller

Since NONE of those sellers actually build the lasers, you will be taking a chance ANYWHERE

They're cheap.
Buy more than one and keep a spare on hand

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** -- Oooooooo! I like my new rep number :D

Last edited:
Power Rock Green laser Torch 100mW /Focusable&Waterproof [OL-PRGL100] - $72.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
kaleidoscope Red+Green+Blue laser torch /Star pen [OL-3IN] - $259.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

these are both considered reliable sellers and the lasers are powerful and i actually have owned the 100mw power rock i like the laser

if you need a real monster look at this one Crown upgrade 400mW green laser torch/adjustable/waterproof [OL-CGL-400] - $195.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

get a pair of goggles for any of these here

Last edited by a moderator:

IsaacT

I recall my one and only kaleidoscope laser. I enjoyed it, and it had to have been about 30mW:perfect for the then-noobalistic me :) a Daguin put it, buy a couple of them :)

Also, Daguin you may find this funny...my phone tried to correct Daguin to Daguin&Blord. Weird.

im not sure about that site or laser but i know the o like site is trusted

Green laser : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

and this laser has been reviewed here as well -
LASER
Power Rock Green laser Torch 50mW /Focusable&Waterproof [OL-MRGL50] - $36.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

REVIEW
http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/o-like-50mw-power-rock-green-laser-68814.html

if you get this make sure to pick up the diffraction caps

http://www.o-like.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=55&products_id=127
also how much are you willing to spend ?

do you want the laser to last?
i have had the o like power rock 100mw for over a year and it still works

Last edited:
also grap a pair of goggles too if you dont have some this is a burning laser so when you do wish to light a match or burn you will want them Uvex S0360X Ultra-spec 2000 Safety Eyewear, Orange Frame, SCT-Orange UV Extreme Anti-Fog Lens - Amazon.com

you dont have to wear them while using the caps or pointing it outside tho

For the power rock 100 mw can you adjust the focus by simply turning the crown or do you have to take it apart like the guy is this video?

How to focus an O-Like power rock laser to infinity - YouTube

just placed my order and my status is still pending -_-
did any of you guys have any problems ordering from this website (o like) like errors and what not?

so apparently i cant use visa for o-like.com which is bullshit. got any other ideas where i can order the power rock laser 100mw?

perhaps someone could sell you one here on the forum or you could make a paypal account its easy and free... i may even sell mine but i dont have very many of the defraction caps

and no focus to infinity is for long distance pointing, the opposite for burning at 100mw it will burn but not as good as when focused.. i can light a match by focusing mine

i can also focus mine for long distance too but the video is just how to make it perfect i believe

Last edited: