Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where buy a green laser

I agree with you, usage of laser depends on climate, because every user has his own weather and range. So deciding all this is quite a tough job.

CTRfn2

Still have no answer from them. I don´t know :undecided::undecided::undecided:

Last resort: look at the two photos of the lasers and pick the one you like better.

Well I guess you could always flip a coin or something too... sometimes it's not really the biggest deciding factor anyway

Optotronics makes great stuff also. If you are interested, I'm going to be putting up a Optotronics RPL 450 (brand new condition, hardly used) soon at a considerable discount. Contact me if interested.

I've never bought from WL. It seems a good store. Just I have my trusted store. You know, a trust store can provide you better item and service. I will choose Dealmaz.com. I have bought a 200mW 532nm Mid-open Green Laser Pointer from them. Now they have changed the name to Eachbyte.com. Anyway, I don't care. Just need best service.

CTRfn2

Laserbtb.com

Green HL 300mw

Order check

Payment check

Waiting for The arrivel

Encap

Excellent choice---enjoy it!

Get some good goggles--use safely--protect eyes.

CTRfn2

Arrived today my HL and it´s awesome. I´m so excited, great beam, good intensity. the best laser i´ve bought.
I will try post a photo of it.

SKeeZ

Does anyone bought from Wicked lasers ? What you thing about them?

I bought an 800 dollar arctic from wicked and an elite a while back. it never came and i never saw my money back

CTRfn2

It's very bad things like that.

From laserbtb the deal work very well and I'm very happy with them.

I will recomend them 200% ;) ;) ;)

Last edited: