Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where buy a green laser

you've posted the same questions twice, look at the information. the PL is bigger than the HL, the PL is more expensive but has things like a bigger battery, more safety features and longer duty cycles.

CTRfn2 said:
I want a small thing, something like a nano or something like that, not the big machines like krypton

here you said that you wouldn't want a big laser, but then you ask about the much bigger lasers :thinking: whatever laser you get its all based on personal preference, read over the information again on the website to make an informed decision before asking more questions ;)

CTRfn2

I´m looking for a laser with some power not to much. That pen´s are diferent from the ebay produts or its the same ( Power, visibility, quality) ? the WL say that nano has 8km range more or less I guess

If a laser has more Mw is more visivel or what matter is the wavelenght?

the wavelength has everything to do with it, green is the most visible spectrum (to be exact its more like 555nm being peak wavelength sensitivity that our eyes perceive, during daylight)

if i where you i wouldn't purchase the nano, its 100 bucks for 15 measly mw of 532nm o_O , just compare the laserbtb pen with the nano and you'll be happy,

if you want the most visible beam then green is the way to go, quality wise you'll be very happy if you purchase anything from laserbtb,

If a laser has more Mw is more visivel or what matter is the wavelenght?
the more milliwatts the green laser has the more visible it will be when compared to something of lesser power, although divergence and beam quality are also a factor

It's difficult to say what the range of any laser is, because each person sees a laser's beam differently and environmental conditions such as rain, fog, etc. will affect the range of the laser. I usually don't even bother with the range, often a 5mW laser can reach (10,000m or so they advertise). I wouldn't worry or consider that when I'm buying a laser

I just think the range of that pen is very poor 500 to 800 meters.

i think WL rating of 8km is an overstatement in normal conditions, like hwang said i wouldn't bother with the range rating,

what matters most is the power of the laser, 15mw vs 150mw, with the laserbtb pen at 150mw being cheaper than the WL 15mw nano, the laserbtb pen is much better value

The differences between HL 532nm 50-300 and this PL 532nm 100-700 ???

Why the PL 100mw cost 188$ and the HL 300mw has the same price???

as i said before,

you've posted the same questions twice, look at the information. the PL is bigger than the HL, the PL is more expensive but has things like a bigger battery, longer duty cycles and a sturdier build quality*

(*i know it wasn't quoted verbatim, but still essentially the same answer)

and also

here you said that you wouldn't want a big laser, but then you ask about the much bigger lasers :thinking: whatever laser you get its all based on personal preference, read over the information again on the website to make an informed decision before asking more questions ;)

as i said in my previous post it all depends on personal preference, do you want a small, compact pointer? or do you want a slightly larger HL with more safety features? or do you want a large HL with sturdier build quality, better battery life and longer duty cycles?

as i said before whatever you purchase from laserbtb you'll be happy with, just read over the information again to make an informed decision

Last edited:

CTRfn2

I will buy something in laserbtb but I'm confused with some things like the same price and different Mw, just like I have wrote in previous post ;)

CTRfn2

I think I will choose a little big laser instead of just a simply pen pointer ;) ;) .

Now ;) between HL and PL what you choose ? For me doesn't matter the safety locks.

HL has 100mw and 188$
PL has 300mw and 188$

What's the best choice ??

Encap

I think I will choose a little big laser instead of just a simply pen pointer ;) ;) .

Now ;) between HL and PL what you choose ? For me doesn't matter the safety locks.

HL has 100mw and 188$
PL has 300mw and 188$

What's the best choice ??

YOu have HL and PL reversed.

Doesn't make sense to buy the larger host PL with lower power unless you just like that host.

I would go for the HL 532, 300mw --you can get an HL 532, 100mw , 150, 200 for less

CTRfn2

I've sent an email to laserbtb but they don't reply. Still waiting ;) ;)

Last edited: