Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What's your major?

Biological Engineering at the University of Missouri Columbia.
Emphasizing in biomedical and hope to go to graduate school for biomedical optics or biomolecular engineering.

Biology + Optics = Heaven

I can 99% claim that I went to electrical engineering college because of lasers. the first experimentations with the DDL driver fascinated me. I did on year in Greece, now I visit a language course in Germany. Need to pass a language test in order to be accepted in the electrical engineering department in Stuttgart. Things are shit in Greece. GO figure if I can find a job there. LOL. Glad I decided to move abroad where things are serious and people respect you and your special interests. Nough said. Which year are you amkdeath?

Well, Now I'm a fourth year, haha. I guess you can say I've been pretty preoccupied...

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Well, Now I'm a fourth year, haha. I guess you can say I've been pretty preoccupied...

Woah! Welcome back to the forums. :D Congrats on making it to 4th year.

I decided pretty much not to go back to school for the foreseeable future and am just working now days.

Woah! Welcome back to the forums. :D Congrats on making it to 4th year.

I decided pretty much not to go back to school for the foreseeable future and am just working now days.

Haha thanks. You're not missing out on much, except for the mountain of student debt. Makes for a good morning jog