Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What's your favourite drink?

Favourite Drink?

• Juice

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Beer

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Water

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coke

• Other pop

• Other alcohol(vodka, champagne etc)

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
2224142_b46af5e0-301f-4c8d-b649-eb4e5dc2879e_prod_zpsmocaalir.jpg

That took me a couple times, I'm thinking what the hell is coke juice.. oh wait hahaha

I quit alcohol long ago but I did enjoy it, too much :D, now I drink bottled water and Gatorade, mostly orange flavor.

Benm

Kinda odd but since I was in high school i've had a love for diet coke, not diet Pepsi or regular Coca-Cola but diet coke. Almost everytime, I get weird looks as i'm not one that looks like I would be drinking diet stuff lol.

As far as coke goes i've developed a preference for the taste of diet as well.

I'm not obese, not affraid of a bit of sugar or anything, but i just got so used to the taste of diet coke that the sugar containing stuff now just tastes 'off' to me, to a point where i prefer some other sugary beverage (like orange juice, 7-up or cassis) over it.

For the poll in general, it's a bit hard to make a choice between non-alcoholic drinks and it also lacks warm drinks.

I'ts probably something like

- black coffee in the morning, and a glass of juice at breakfast time
- diet coke during the day
- white wine at night

And the sort-of unholy girly mix of vodka and diet coke at times :)

diachi

As far as coke goes i've developed a preference for the taste of diet as well.

I'm not obese, not affraid of a bit of sugar or anything, but i just got so used to the taste of diet coke that the sugar containing stuff now just tastes 'off' to me, to a point where i prefer some other sugary beverage (like orange juice, 7-up or cassis) over it.

For the poll in general, it's a bit hard to make a choice between non-alcoholic drinks and it also lacks warm drinks.

I'ts probably something like

- black coffee in the morning, and a glass of juice at breakfast time
- diet coke during the day
- white wine at night

And the sort-of unholy girly mix of vodka and diet coke at times :)

I really quite like Coke Zero these days, tastes better than full fat or diet to me. There's another one that's just started showing up here, Coke Life, that tastes odd ... hard to describe.

Gabe

Was gonna say lemon lime Gatorade, it's great on its own but my GOD is it so good after a long day of labour in the sun and you haven't quite realized how dehydrated you are... seriously who needs drugs when you have that :D

Benm

I really quite like Coke Zero these days, tastes better than full fat or diet to me. There's another one that's just started showing up here, Coke Life, that tastes odd ... hard to describe.

I haven't tried that yet, but i've noticed that in some countries diet/zero coke has a really different taste compared to that in western europe or northern america. I can't tell what the difference is exactly, but in countries like Laos and Cambodia it's different, while in nearby places like Thailand or Indonesia it's okay.

I doubt it's counterfeit though since it all tastes like that, from every outlet, small supermarkets, bigger supermarkets, restaurants, bars etc. The taste can be pretty bad though, not overly offensive but just very different from the product you are used to.

As for things when really thristy: We have this blasphemy called 'radler' in western europe, which is basically a 50/50 blend of pilsener beer with lemonade. This stuff is bad in all regards, except for being just the thing you need after spending a long time in a hot environment where drinking beer to quench your thrist may hit too hard ;)