Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What's the point of a 16y/o owning a green laser pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are getting trolled this big:

trollfacehuge.png

jokes on you niko i got a 42in screen. and my card auto wraps images but nice try.

Rob

Yeah unfortunately I don't have an autowrap feature or 42in screen. That damn pic is huge! Lol. Nice one Niko

remember if your crackhead neighbor is going to get busted ask to barrow his TV, do this off and on there is a chance he will get locked up and they will take all his stuff, but you have yourself a free TV/cpu screen in my case. got to love the stupid.
It took about 5 times of borrowing it then the fifth time i got the tv the next day the police were their and they cleaned him out.

That's genius/evil. I don't have any crackhead neighbors though, so who's tv do I borrow?

idk i lived near near Detroit so i had lots of people to chose, they all trusted me because i fixed all there crap and in return i just wanted to borrow things. xboxs and stuff like that. but in this case the dude got super cocky and was selling out in front of his house so i knew it would not be long till they got him soo as the saying goes opportunity knocked and i answered.
as for who to borrow from idk a death row inmate? or better yet ask the store if you can borrow one of their display tvs. Yes that last one worked once. i got a phone call about two weeks later asking if they could have it back...

remember if your crackhead neighbor is going to get busted ask to barrow his TV, do this off and on there is a chance he will get locked up and they will take all his stuff, but you have yourself a free TV/cpu screen in my case. got to love the stupid.
It took about 5 times of borrowing it then the fifth time i got the tv the next day the police were their and they cleaned him out.

You're such a nice person.

Usually crack heads dont have nice TVs or let things like that out of their site. Were you giving him hand-jobs or something?

No i built his computer and set up his wifi network. set up his home security system and his security door to his house. i also looked after his cat when he was cooking things the cat kept getting sick so i woudl take care of it from time to time. He was a crack head who used and sold crack, meth and all sorts of crap. and i mean sold he SOLD they pulled a small pallet of drugs out of his house when they busted him. This guy had nice stuff i could only dream of having some of the things he had.

No i built his computer and set up his wifi network. set up his home security system and his security door to his house. i also looked after his cat when he was cooking things the cat kept getting sick so i woudl take care of it from time to time. He was a crack head who used and sold crack, meth and all sorts of crap. and i mean sold he SOLD they pulled a small pallet of drugs out of his house when they busted him. This guy had nice stuff i could only dream of having some of the things he had.

lol I want to set up crap for a drug dealer, I do for my rich friend and I get to go in his basement for 5 minutes and take stuff totally worth it lol.

daguin

My son wants to order a green laser pointer because they are cool. What in the world could he do that would benefit anyone ? I say nothing except he's asking for trouble or wanting to burn my eyes out of the back of my head.

Okay, this is "THE MOM", I was on my son's account to make things easier for myself. So no troll here, sorry for the confusion. My son ordered a 100 mw? laser then told me afterwards. My whole premise of this discussion is to see what they are used for. He had a red one a while back and used it to drive the dog nuts-stuff like that. My question to him is why do you want one? "Because they are cool" isn't an answer. If there is a legitimate hobby or creative outlet, like some of you posted then I can understand. Also, some of you guys suggested to start out with a 5mw (correct me if i'm wrong) He ordered a 100. My son is a good kid, but accidents happen. I guess i will read up on all of this to be better informed. Ps. I picked out that picture cause I knew a bunch of guys would get it--not addicted to the internet either, well maybe the shopping part.

Troll should starve

Peace,
dave

D

Deleted member 8382

damnyankee!!! lol Niko was wrong. we were being trolled even bigger!

mfo

idk i lived near near Detroit so i had lots of people to chose, they all trusted me because i fixed all there crap and in return i just wanted to borrow things. xboxs and stuff like that. but in this case the dude got super cocky and was selling out in front of his house so i knew it would not be long till they got him soo as the saying goes opportunity knocked and i answered.
as for who to borrow from idk a death row inmate? or better yet ask the store if you can borrow one of their display tvs. Yes that last one worked once. i got a phone call about two weeks later asking if they could have it back...

You remind me of Tyler.

That was very mean and hurtful. take it back.
There was nothing wrong with what i did. Its like saying here fix my comp for free and all you want to do is borrow my xbox and Halo? i never meant to keep any of it till i noticed the idiot selling drugs out side his house. Even Still if he came and asked for his cat and TV back i would give it to him. But he got out of jail and ran away from his probation duty's so i doubt i am going to ever see him again.
Now i have a cat and a tv. I am happy the cats happy and hes from what i know not in jail so hes happy, we all win.
Yes i took the tv back to the store. What i failed to tell you it was being remodeled so they had the stored closed for the time i had it.
now please take back that last comment.

daguin

That was very mean and hurtful. take it back.
There was nothing wrong with what i did. Its like saying here fix my comp for free and all you want to do is borrow my xbox and Halo? i never meant to keep any of it till i noticed the idiot selling drugs out side his house. Even Still if he came and asked for his cat and TV back i would give it to him. But he got out of jail and ran away from his probation duty's so i doubt i am going to ever see him again.
Now i have a cat and a tv. I am happy the cats happy and hes from what i know not in jail so hes happy, we all win.
Yes i took the tv back to the store. What i failed to tell you it was being remodeled so they had the stored closed for the time i had it.
now please take back that last comment.

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Peace,
dave

Status
Not open for further replies.