Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whats the longest time you have slept?

daguin

Day said:
Just wondering, i have slept for 25 hrs before.

Are you talking about without drugs and/or alcohol? [smiley=evil.gif]

Peace,
dave

Ummm it doesnt matter? Just as long you whernt under any sleep incudicing drugs specifically.

Back in the day my unit went out for a particular patrol that lasted a week. Even on patrol you could usually get a couple hours per night/day but I think we had a total of 2 or 3 hours of sleep for the whole week. We get back in about mid morning, cleaned up the equipment and weapons, and humped it all back to the barracks. I remember we just kind of laid around outside in the sun, laying on our rucksacks, enjoying the heat kinda talking about getting together later that night for cards or whatnot. We were dog tired so we figured we'd catch some sleep then get up and hang out. Well my head hit the pillow about 2 in the afternoon and that was it until afternoon chow the next day. Needless to say nobody woke up until the next day.

I haven't been able to sleep more than 3 hours due to insomnia for the past few years. IIRC, it probably started around the time I fell down a flight of stairs(20 steps or so). I walked away with a no real injuries but my sleep cycles haven't been the same since then...

Before the insomnia, the longest I slept for was about 9 hours.

I'm a polyphasic sleeper. I have been since I was... 15? Before I switched over, I would only sleep 6-8 hours. Never more. now I never sleep more than 30 minutes. (Uberman schedule)

How do you manage to fit polyphasic sleep around school and life in general? I would try it but I have school between 7:00 and 5:00 every weekday, so it's nearly impossible for me.

12th day, artificial comma, i had morphine day earlyer.. I was damm sick , back in 2001.

Lol

Like 12 hours I think...
Gaming the whole night till 8 am - 12 hour sleep no problem :p

About 14 hours. That's what happens after a week of staying up until 11:30 or so every night and getting up at 6:00 every morning.

-Mark

iewed

rocketparrotlet said:
About 14 hours.  That's what happens after a week of staying up until 11:30 or so every night and getting up at 6:00 every morning.  

-Mark
I've been doing that basically every day for the past 3 years of high school. I could easily sleep through the weekends, but that's just boring.

A little under a day after pulling an all-nighter with lots of caffeine. :cool:

diachi

Probably about 16 hours after having 5 cans of energy drink. tbh you feel great for like 30 minutes, but after that you just die :eek:

I would try polyphasic sleep, but I can't really fit it into my school life.

-Adam