Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whats the best non-smartphone cell phone camera?

^ that
you get an ipod touch on steroids
more memory
faster cpu
better camera!
if you have wifi, you can even text and make voip phone calls for free! (text plus, call)

Dino and DX all have cheap cell phones and smart phone knocks offs too... Might want to look there...

Also you could get an eyefi for your camara and use that to upload yours pics rather than your pc.

Nah, you don't need a data plan. I gave my 3 year-old son my old iphone for games and stuff. Camera works great.

Is your three year old son using it as a phone? The OP wanted a phone to actually use... with a camera in... not a toy for games.

Att will not permit the use of an iphone without a data plan - although you can try rooting it I'm sure.

^ that
you get an ipod touch on steroids
more memory
faster cpu
better camera!
if you have wifi, you can even text and make voip phone calls for free! (text plus, call)

Still not exactly a budget phone is it?

I'm guessing OP probably already picked something out, it just seems to be the iFanatic credo to drop in "get the iphone" whenever possible, and I'm not an iNut:p

get the iphone 4 :)
their camera is currently the best
if you can afford it that is ;)

iphone camera the best? :thinking: please show me where thats stated...

i have a htc desire HD, a iphone 4, and my old ericsson

and if i would put them in order from best to worst the ericsson is by far the best ( quality, pixels, colors ) after that the htc and far behind that the iphone4

I'm guessing OP probably already picked something out

lol Honestly, I have not. My phone is complete garbage now, I had plans to just save it for as long as i could, but now I don't even receive calls anymore. I can only text. It lasted 2 and a half years though, I don't think I could ask for anything more then that :)