Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whats more realistic?

Hey whats your opinion? I got for airsoft, i love it, milsims (military simulations) are the BEST! The guns are WAY more realistic and a lot more diverse! We wear BDUs and Ghilley suits, the competition paintballers wear bright colors, easy to see in the fields and woods. Airsofts a lot cheaper too when it comes to ammo. I personally have a sniper, a P90, and a CO[sub]2[/sub] pistol Airsoft is used by the military to train solders. The only thing that Paintball has going for it is it hurts worse, and that is debatable, i can send a LOT more rounds down range fast than any paintballer.
Check these bad boys out.
E1minilongF.jpg

RHmantisA.jpg

i think airsoft is more realistic... the guns can be made to actual size... paintball guns have to have all the other stuff like the container for the paintballs... unlike airsoft that has the same size clip and most can shoot faster

i only have a airsoft pistol right now.. but it shoots 250fps.. barely hurts when i shoot myself point blank

my P-90 punches threw 5" of Styrofoam, threw a cardboard box, and almost goes threw my blankets. :p ::)

380 fps right now, its brand new, right out of the box, my sniper shoots a little over 400, my pistol around 350 ish.

I always liked airsoft guns better when I was younger because it was something that I could afford when I was 10 and everybody had them. Because everybody had them we could have wars with them. Since then almost all of my guns broke, the only one left is my spring rifle, and all I use that for is for scaring away unwanted animals.

Day said:
my P-90 punches threw 5" of Styro
Ow!! ;D

Airsoft guns all the way. It's a fact that they're more realistic than those paintball guns.

I just got interested in airsoft, and bought myself a Marui Glock 17 GBB (Day knows what I'm talking about) that works great.  :D I've only used it for target shooting so far, because I'm just 16. You have to be 18 to play. It's a long wait... :'(

What brands and models are your sniper rifle and pistol, Day?

:D YAY 500TH POST!!! :D

You need to be 16 to play :-? I play all the time, check out www.arairsoft.net your state probally has a airsoft forum too. my P-90 is Echo 1, pistol and sniper are sucky Crosman but they work lol.

All people on this forum isn't from the US... ;)

I'm from Sweden where Airsoft apparently has more strict rules than in the US. You have to be 18 years old to play, and you can't simply play in any forest anywhere, you have to ask the police if it's OK. (If it isn't on private land, of course)

Sorry ;D Airsoft owes, theres no fields around here so i think i might make one ;) charge $10 bucks to come in.

airsoft is more realistic by all means, but paint ball is a way more fun. I can drop 18 balls a second with my elclipse automag. but basically to me it is like comparing apples and oranges. I enjoy the "capture the flag" game of paintball. ;D

[smiley=smiley_up.gif]Why do you spam nearly all the poll topics on this forum? :-?