Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What music does LPF listen to?

What music do you listen to

• Rock

Votes: 63 41.7%
  • Rap

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Country

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Dubstep / techno / rave

Votes: 65 43.0%
  • metal

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • hip hop

Votes: 30 19.9%
  • Other

Votes: 53 35.1%

• Total voters

Sometimes I get on an old music kick and take a trip down memory lane, here's one I first heard when I was in California back in the late 90's, it kinda glam but we like the sounds that we like, some maybe because they are connected to a memory of a past time.

Last edited:
Keith Emerson, founding member and keyboardist of Emerson, Lake and Palmer died today Friday March 11th 2016. He was 71. Police found Keith Emerson with a single gunshot wound to the head, though they could not confirm that he died by suicide. Keith Emerson died last night at his home in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, at the age of 71.

Alan

Actually he was a founding member of King Crimson, too. That should really take you back. This is sad news indeed!

OVNI

“If the words ‘life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness’ don’t include the right to experiment with your
own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn’t worth the hemp it was written on.”
-Terence McKenna

DMT (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine), aka the Spirit Molecule, has claims that it does just that. Never tried it. There was a (USA) government sanctioned human study done by Dr. Rick Strassman. He wrote a book and there's a video about it. I paid a few bucks to watch it on Apple TV.

Nice sound.

Last edited:
DMT (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine), aka the Spirit Molecule, has claims that it does just that. Never tried it. There was a (USA) government sanctioned human study done by Dr. Rick Strassman. He wrote a book and there's a video about it. I paid a few bucks to watch it on Apple TV.

Absolutely, DMT The Spirit Molecule, Neurons to Nirvana, Terence McKenna, Timothy Leary, Alan Watts, Ram Das, etc. are great resources to watch and listen to about the subject. Im glad to see that these medicines are gaining more acceptance especially with organizations such as MAPS

Last edited:

OVNI

Absolutely, DMT The Spirit Molecule, Neurons to Nirvana, Terence McKenna, Timothy Leary, Alan Watts, Ram Das, etc. are great resources to watch and listen to about the subject. Im glad to see that these medicines are gaining more acceptance especially with organizations such as MAPS

Wow. Never heard of them. Much to learn and keep up on.

+Rep.

Oh and Alan 'Watts' was not lost on me for a laser forum ... :D :wave:

Last edited:
Never heard of them either, but when googling found this web site:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me

Interesting - I used to read up a lot on this substance, but was always afraid to use it myself. I don't like taking any kind of drug, over the counter or otherwise much less smoke anything but I used to listen to Terence McKenna being interviewed on the Art Bell radio show, even ended up having a few email exchanges and a phone call with TM when he lived in Hawaii years ago, but shy to dip into that pool.

Last edited:
Never heard of them either, but when googling found this web site:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me

Interesting - I used to read up a lot on this substance, but was always afraid to use it myself. I don't like taking any kind of drug, over the counter or otherwise much less smoke anything but I used to listen to Terence McKenna being interviewed on the Art Bell radio show, even ended up having a few email exchanges and a phone call with TM years ago, but shy to dip into that pool.

One of our forum members is actually a moderator of that site. I haven't tried DMT myself yet, but thats only because Im in no rush. Some of my favorite Art Bell shows was when Terrence McKenna was on. Another really good listen is Dennis McKenna talking to Joe Rogan.

OVNI

Caught a tribute to old MTV videos tonight while flipping cable channels ...

A small Jean Genie
snuck off to the city

Strung out on lasers
and slash back blazers

Ate all your razors
while pulling the waiters

Talking bout Monroe
and walking on Snow White

New York's a go-go
and everything tastes right

Poor little Greenie

Last edited: