Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What music does LPF listen to?

What music do you listen to

• Rock

Votes: 63 41.7%
  • Rap

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Country

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Dubstep / techno / rave

Votes: 65 43.0%
  • metal

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • hip hop

Votes: 30 19.9%
  • Other

Votes: 53 35.1%

• Total voters
Sorry if theres already another one of these but...

What music do you listen to guys? if you havent found any category then please comment what you listen to.

I am currently listening to a 40min mix of mt eden. Link if you guys are interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULNCFePqAZA

Last edited:

Sinds most vote's as of now go to dubstep tave techno..

You may thank me later ^^^

As for me i voted like the video (i'm from holland, what to expect)

But i'm really open and listening to all tunes, as long it has rythem in it.. but all the rest strikes me just as hard when you consider i'm buying a single 0,50m interlink for $.... (can't go wrong with Kimber cable, Rotel and B&W 803D) :drool:

Not bragging, just pointing out i like all music in general, and just like lasers willing to pay for it.
I like my sound nice and crisp..... omg the organs....

Last edited:
Rock, Metal and other, I do like a bit of psychedelic Folk, like Jefferson Airplane and Electronic like Air, Boards of Canada

Not enough options for me! :p seriously i listen almost every music genre...
Aslong as it's not to comercial (so no mtv)

Blaster how old are you? I remember seeing Ac/dc live when no one knew who they were, I think it was 36 years ago, they opened for Ted Nugent and they stole the show, they were better than Ted Nugent, after that I was hooked and saw them live again a couple of years later. A couple of years later I moved out on my own and shared an apartment with a friend and MTV went on the air and I got cable TV right away just so I could watch MTV, we never had music videos before that. Here is a piece of trivia for everyone in case you don't know, when MTV first went on the air this was the very first thing they broadcast:

That was a golden age for music. Today I don't have enough time to listen to much music but when I do I listen to quite a variety but probably more Lady GaGa than anyone else.

Alan

ped

I go through phases.

I like 415v at the moment
j/k

I grew up DJing with hip hop (1986 - 1989) , and then thanks to the likes of Marshall Jefferson , Frankie Knuckles and everyone else involved in the Chicago or Detroit house scene, I got into House music. I still play it to this day, in clubs, warehouse partys and online radio.

I listen mostly to good 'old Reggae. Whenever I feel down or just feel like relaxing and enjoy life nothing beats Reggae :)

Here is one of my favorite songs:

Ooooo yea! :D

-Alex

IsaacT

I literally listen to all of those genres. Don't listen to Country near as much as the rest though. I love rock, the heavier the better. I don't like the death/satan/murder metal genres though as they are uncomfortable to listen to. I also love songs like DJ Snake/Lil Jon's Turn Down for What.