Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What kind of seller would write this ? DarkArmyofOne has no tact.

Things

EF has a point. It's like stealing someones car, then going up to them and saying "I stole your car", do you think the outcome will be "Hey sure, you can keep the car. i'll just replace it", or "You #%##$ #@!@%!#! !#%!#%%! *WHAM*".

Does this mean I can walk down the street, steal someones bike then sell it on eBay, but as long as I say it was stolen, it's OK?

No, I haven't bought from Dark, though like Elektro, thieves should not be tolerated. It could even come back and hit c0ld in the face if it continues.

EDIT: "Your a prick, you didnt even post in that thread, mind your own fucking busniness! Bitch ass, freakin Suckin up to Dave, removed! lol! dont forget rep goes BOTH ways idiot! ~ Tyler - Dark Lasers"

Nice, shows your maturity perfectly. I don't suck up to people, infact Dave wasn't the one that convinced me you were a thief, it was you, yourself.

Last edited:

If you do something he likes, or buy something from him, you are his friend. If you dont you get threatening verbal assaults and harsh neg reps.

EDIT: "Your a prick, you didnt even post in that thread, mind your own fucking busniness! Bitch ass, freakin Suckin up to Dave, removed! lol! dont forget rep goes BOTH ways idiot! ~ Tyler - Dark Lasers"

Do any of you still have doubts now? Wake up people.

Once again Tyler is digging his own grave. If he keeps flapping his gums he will soon alienate himself from everyone on the forum.

Have another example LOL.

Off my repz. Quote,

"for being immature, and jealous. and asking people to take my banner down. your a waste of space on this forum TJ, me and you reconsiled a long time ago, but your still the same stupid troll you'll ALWAYS be, Enjoy your neg rep, asshole."

greenface2_2.png

I sniffed out Ian 5 times LOL. I'm pretty sure he made another account and dumped Eku. I'm just not wasting my time anymore, and maybe he learned after 5 times.

Things

TJ, you made typo in your sig BTW :) Before you get called out lol

And yeah, I'm not sure what is going on with him, I haven't seen many posts lately from him, and he seems to be avoiding this thread ...