Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What host does styropyro use.

gozert

I assume you've seen a host in one of his videos? Give us a link/picture and we'll be able to tell you where you can get one.

APEX1

this is like asking what part of the ocean has fish in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daguin

Are you referring to this one?

daguin02.jpg

If so, that is a host that I had custom made by DeadEYeMo
Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers - View Profile: DeadEYeMo
He turned them, individually, by hand.
AFAIK, his shop is no longer making them

I think that his son was going to continue, but I don't have any current info about that

Peace,
dave

gozert

Are you referring to this one?

If so, that is a host that I had custom made by DeadEYeMo
Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers - View Profile: DeadEYeMo
He turned them, individually, by hand.
AFAIK, his shop is no longer making them

I think that his son was going to continue, but I don't have any current info about that

Peace,
dave

Last activity was over a year ago sadly. That host does look very nice though. Definitely something I'd want to build a 1W 520nm in.

gozert

Yup man. That is one of them thanks. I think that is perfect for the Osram PLP450 450nm Laser Diode.

You don't read much, do you? The guy's been offline for over a year. Not likely he'd make another one anytime soon.

daguin

Last activity was over a year ago sadly. That host does look very nice though. Definitely something I'd want to build a 1W 520nm in.

Yup man. That is one of them thanks. I think that is perfect for the Osram PLP450 450nm Laser Diode.

Yeah. When he was building these, he was originally only making single 18650 hosts. I talked him into making this host for me to use 2 x 18650's to power the "new" 9mm 445nm diodes :beer:

Peace,
dave

Yeah. When he was building these, he was originally only making single 18650 hosts. I talked him into making this host for me to use 2 x 18650's to power the "new" 9mm 445nm diodes :beer:

Peace,
dave

Too bad he charged an arm and a leg for them! I bet Ehgemus could make a pretty darn good recreation of them, and allow us to keep our limbs...

Please use the edit button and edit your last post, please do not create new posts. Just add what you need to add using the edit button. This is known as Double Posting and is against the forum rules. Thanks and have a nice day!