Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What gaming system do you prefer?

What Modern gaming system is best?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • PS3

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Wii

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • PC

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • Mac

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Linux

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol. My brother is obsessed with that game, I don't really care for it much. The console war is a little childish. The ps3 and 360 have the same games for the most part besides some PS3 or 360 only titles. Doesn't really make sense to me.

Yep... I see some pros and cons to both sides. I like the titles on the 360, but I love the PS3 for other reasons. First off, it's like 10x cheaper. Maybe not to buy, but the controllers are cheap, hard drives are not RIDICULOUSLY overpriced (hell, you can use any drive while on the 360 you have to shell out sh*tloads for a small proprietary drive), and best of all the multiplayer is free. The only reason I use a 360 is because my friends do.

PC
cant beat the mouse and keyboard.

I disagree, the console controllers feel so good in my hand :)

mmykle

PC
cant beat the mouse and keyboard.

For shooters yes, but everything else (driving, platform, etc) no. Theres also the nice home feeling of sitting on couch playing video games on a 42" screen. There might be more pixels on my computer screen, but c'mon, its only 17".

I prefer my PC because I already have it. Meaning, I don't have to go out and buy anything more to play all the games I want. I can get ROM emulators for all the old classics. And practically every game out there is available for the PC.

Then again, I still have my Odyssey2 system. My kids play that now. Soon, I'll hook up my Commodore 64 for them for even more awesome games.