Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What Computer Game do YOU play

Dusty

yeh it is pretty cool, although if your not a fan of the series then I could see that you might not get into it that much, but ive always been a bit of a trekkie, lol, so that was what attracted me to it

Shattered Horizon Beta
Heroes of Newerth Beta
Starcraft 2 Beta
Rune: Halls of vallhalla (Hack n slash game)
Starcraft Brood War
Re-Volt
Plants vs. Zombies
World Of Goo
Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos
Warcraft 3 Frozen throne

I have 3 others games,play but i have a signed a Non-disclosure thing.

As for star-trek my computer wasn't good enough to get in the beta.

I mostly spend my time playing on ps3 under the gametag found in my sig.

I play EVE as its for players who aren't as mindless as wowers : )
MW2
Crysis
And any command and conquer besides RA3 because ea has really screwed that title up....

Hey

I play dead space , resistance 1 and 2 and modern warfare 2 :D all on ps3 . I had modern warfare on pc but i couldnt get the hang of it .

how is dead space? my friend has it and he doesn't like it but it kinda looks sweet

Just finished Mass Effect 2.

Great game. :)
I finished Mass Effect 1 in like, a week ...
It is totally one of my best all time favourites and I would like to get my hand on ME2 ASAP... you lucky bastard :D

What are hardware requirements? Graphics good? Gameplay overall feeling?

3zuli

I active play only counter strike 1.6, I was playing TrackMania and Sims 2 for a while ... but, CS is da best :D

Graphics for ME2 are Amazing. Requirements are not too extreme. and i didint like the game play too much but its mostly because im a MMO person

Well, nothing stopping me from playing ME2 now...
I respect everybodys preferences about games, but I simply find too many MMO games too slow in gameplay, all ya have to do is to take your time to click on enemy...
Not like in fast paced shooters where a blink of an eye makes the difference, always keeps you on the edge of your chair, you know.

Yeah its just a preference im not really into the "blink of an eye i can die in 1 hit" not my thing.. but.. i do play CODMW2 and i tare sh*t up 6th prestige!

I dunno I only played MW2 online for a brief moment, but SP was brutally awsome!
I finished the game like 3 times already :D Epic every time!