Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Well Hello

Hi,

Not entierly new to the forums as you can see from my join date. I originally joined so I could use the search function to get info. Back when I first joined I was mainly into making some white lase. I was semi successful but my lasers were way to different in power to really get anything aside from an inch or so.

Fast forward to now... Now I'm sober and getting back into the hobby. Basically starting from nothing except for some of my optics I somehow managed to keep a hold of through out all the moves. I've got one red off ebay in an axiz mount and have an order with Joker for a blue and a little sticker shocked at the difference in price/mw withe the greens. But I think I'm gonna go after some of the not so off the shelf wavelengths.

Hello and welcome.
Feel free to enjoy the search bar up top, you can find all kinds of helpful information.
Please remember laser safety always comes first and encourage others to practice laser safety as well, it's the most important thing we do.

Hi binarycode :wave:

Welcome back :)

That is great to see that you are sober and I hope you are able to keep that monkey off your back. Never feel afraid to ask for help. That is a sign of strength, not weakness and don't let anybody or society ever tell you any different! :gj: