Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Washington LPF convention

BuildAbluraylaser said:
[quote author=HumanSymphony link=1240462136/0#14 date=1240521075]Why are non-washingtonians in this thread? :p

Because us too we want a convention!![/quote]

Please make your own thread and stop hijacking ours.

-Mark

Let's go to Lynnwood at night and wait till some moron tries crap...he'll be going DOWN.

Really, though, we should make this happen. Mikeeey? HumanSymphony? Dark_Horse? GooeyGus? Me? That's 5 people...that's a good enough amount. And I'm sure there are more.

-Mark

Lol, when I read: "We need a place with 3-phase"

I thought of this scenario...

Guy: Hey baby, you're pretty cute. Want to come back to my place?
Girl: How about we do it at MY place?
Guy: Does your place have a 3-phase?

;D

Lotus_Darkrose said:
Lol, when I read: "We need a place with 3-phase"

I thought of this scenario...

Guy: Hey baby, you're pretty cute. Want to come back to my place?
Girl: How about we do it at MY place?
Guy: Does your place have a 3-phase?

;D
LOL ;D

Dark_Horse said:
I would probably show up to Mukelteo, I work in Marysville, (a little north) so not far from home.
GG and I got together and went to the Seattle Center laser show last summer, pretty cool.

Wow...This is the first thread that I've seen you post to Barry. Don't be frightened by my picture ;D

What you need to do is find a cheap destination that we can all fly to.

3-phase.jpg

Nice whirlpool dryer jason ;D

Oh ya and the laser, makes drying fun to i'll bet..

Blu-Ray_Junkie said:
[quote author=Dark_Horse link=1240462136/0#12 date=1240517452]I would probably show up to Mukelteo, I work in Marysville, (a little north) so not far from home.
GG and I got together and went to the Seattle Center laser show last summer, pretty cool.

Wow...This is the first thread that I've seen you post to Barry. Don't be frightened by my picture  ;D

What you need to do is find a cheap destination that we can all fly to.
[/quote]

Hey Mark,
Nice work on the DH-banner so far, new web-page coming soon. There is some real talent here on the forum ;)

Yeah, I don't get much time to play these days, but I have been trying to get on top of things and spend more time posting on the forum, I have been lurking a lot still though.

I suppose it is not completely out of the question to hold it in our machine-shop. We do have a large supply of 3-phase available, and 2,200 sq ft of floor-space. But I would have to pacify my brother/partner, or send him home for a weekend, he is not always laser-friendly when it gets in the way of work. Ask jason about running 3-phase and water together, lol. Right now we are in the middle of our much-needed busy-time, (building aftermarket-parts for HD motorcycles).
Our shop is located just off I-5 in Burlington, WA, even Spiro could probably make that, (only 30mins from the US/Can border). But it would probably have to be late summer before we could have it at G2.
DH

Hey Dark_Horse,

If you would be able to host this at your machine shop, that would be AWESOME. If not, a public place would still work. I cannot host it at my house, however. I don't have 3-phase anyway.

-Mark