Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Washington LPF convention

Gata

This is sweet, I live in Spokane ;D. But I am relatively new to the board so I probably couldn't go.

Gata said:
This is sweet, I live in Spokane ;D. But I am relatively new to the board so I probably couldn't go.

That doesn't have anything to do with it! Everyone is welcome. Plus, I haven't even organized anything official yet. Spokane is a bit far, though.

-Mark

Gata

rocketparrotlet said:
[quote author=Gata link=1240462136/32#32 date=1240892297]This is sweet, I live in Spokane ;D. But I am relatively new to the board so I probably couldn't go.

That doesn't have anything to do with it!  Everyone is welcome.  Plus, I haven't even organized anything official yet.  Spokane is a bit far, though.

-Mark[/quote]

I go over to the Seattle area quite frequently actually. I could probably make it without going out of my way to much.

Oh really Gata? Pretty sweet.

So, to everyone who's interested, I would really love to do this. We'd have to find a place, obviously. If nobody can host it, we can do it at someplace like Forest Park- Dark_Horse, what's the news on your shop? That would be great.

There is the issue of goggles as well. I only have a pair of blu-ray goggles and a pair of green goggles. I have nothing for red/IR. If you have ANY spare goggles, bring them.

-Mark