Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WARNING- See if you will ever buy an Ultrafire after seeing this.....

TimMe

Wanna do the same with some of my batts. The are very weak and I wanna try it.. how I will do it right without any dangers? I don't wanna hurt me :D

Wanna do the same with some of my batts. The are very weak and I wanna try it.. how I will do it right without any dangers? I don't wanna hurt me :D

Eye protection is needed and discharge battery completely is a must.

I used a vise and some channel lock pliers and just pulled the top off. Battery was pointing downward in vise and I used pliers and pulled from the bottom leaving the top pinched in the vise

TimMe

How I can completly discharge it?

As eye protection I might use my Laser goggles, not the best way but I have nothing better than that. :)

EDIT: Well, its already discharging when I measure its voltage. Can I be sure that it's fake? :D

Last edited:
I had one of my batteries leaking a strange fluid from a little hole that I accidentally made in the "-" of the cell, that smelled like PVC pipe glue, it still working, but I wonder if someone else had this experience before. The brand is JWS and the cell don't have anything written in it.

I disassembled a old laptop battery and found 6 cells in it, 4 was good, and 2 was dead. I think is safer to use this older cells than use those crap cells.

P1510472.JPG