Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Warning : DO NOT buy from Lazerer

Actually I read a thread recently where a guy did end up in his spam inbox and he thought Lazerer was just ignoring him. If you had posted a topic on here and acted decently about it he would have probably responded. He probably will still try and help you because he's a good guy.

I understand you being upset about the 7 months, I would too, but he's well respected on this forum and I'm sure there was just some kind of human error going on. Try PMing him.

:)

lol OMG !! so because i hve sent him 20 emails over 7 months i will be on his spam list?? Jeez, heaven help us if you ever start a business up.:D

And trust me I dislike you already too. you jumped straight at my throat from the word go.

I don't like you because you keep trying to use emotions, LOL, LMAO, jeez, heaven help us etc, when all I asked for was more details...

This isn't facebook, twitter, 4chan, etc,. You want to LOL, OMG #annoyed... this isn't the place for it.

FFs guys !!! STOP ! I have done everything right to try and sort this problem out , please stop victimizing me !!! lmao !!!

Except the most blatantly obvious... which is to open a dispute. Why didn't you do that?

Victimizing... ? :crackup: Hold on, let me get my equipment...

Police%2BMedic%2B-%2BHe%2527ll%2BBeat%2BYou%2BWell%2BWith%2BHis%2BMagic%2BWellness%2BStick.jpg

lol OMG !! so because i hve sent him 20 emails over 7 months i will be on his spam list?? Jeez, heaven help us if you ever start a business up.:D

Did I say that? I'm just pointing out one possibility... spam filters are far from perfect. I get dozens of emails a day from clients, sometimes they do end up in spam.

People change emails also... if you're going to send me an email to my aol or yahoo accounts that I no longer use... yeah you'll be out of luck.

and it begins... :pop:

So it seems. :tired:

Last edited:
Before i bought my laser from lazerer, i have been checking out places where you can purchase a high powered laser from a reliable seller. I bought a couple of greens from amazon since i have an account with them for years. I was paranoid to buy from another website since there are scammers out and i dont really wanna deal with that. After looking for a while, i came across with this site and found some very good info about places to buy from. Lazerer has an affordable pricing and has a really good reputation from what i read from other members who had purhased from them.

Ordered a laser on jan 1 and received on jan 8 with expedited shipping. Once they received the payment, they gave a tracking # so i had been following my order from their website to the carrier. I was checking up on it everyday so i know where it was at.

I'm not sure if you ordered as a guest or made an account with them. You made this thread to warn people that the seller is a scam but after my 1st experience with them, i beg the differ.

Can you show us the black and white (statement/PO). We need solid evidence. Persecution without solid evidence? Not acceptable :whistle:

Okay-- I do not think anyone should post here until the OP add HIS LOCATION in his PROFILE PAGE not just here in a post- Where members live (at least the Country) has a lot to do with helping people come here to get & if they cannot or will not be open and honest and show enough respect to this forum to be polite then == sorry charlie.

OP-- your first mistake was coming here to 'vent' and 'warn' us before making an intro thread in the welcome section.

AND you should note that with the exception of AceAngle(hint hint) we all have our locations in our profile and thus its under our usernames too,. I think you are savvy enough to know that we already know where you are by your IP..

When we catch a liar their on location.
they get a free LPF vacation-
& its a permanet one too.
so boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo

No offense meant- this is only my two cents.

Could you copypasta the last email you got from Max? You can blank out any parts that you dont want us to see- like yr addy.

btw I have never done any biz w/ max nor do I know him any more than I know you.

Len <-- my REAL first name..

Last edited:
Just a warning guys, purchase from this scamming scumbag at your own risk.

I ordered way back in july 2012, have recieved nothing. no laser. no refund. the mofo is even completely ignoring my emails.

Sorry guys , but Max is a thieving piece of crap.

p.s yes i am a new poster, i registered specifically to warn people of Max/Lazerer. :gun:

you are sure Max is just busy ?? so after 7 months of being ignored, and still no sign my order i should be still expecting something ? lol ummm no.

Max is a scammer, thats all there is to it.

What so you think i have just been sitting back without following it up?? lol man what do you take me for. I have been trying to contact them ever since they took my money. and the Attitude part? well mate, im sure if you ordered something over half a year ago you would be getting an attitude too, and you would have every right to.

You guys can stick up for him as much as you want. He stole of me. He is a scammer. I am here to warn everyone.

ok, i ordered a laser from Lazerer. they sent a Paypal request through. I paid it. Check my CC statement, yep, all good they recieved my payment. no issue.

I waited for about a 3 weeks for delivery. nothing . I sent an email to Max. ignored.

And that pretty much sums it up. money taken. ignored ever since.

so yes . "Scammed" is the final analysis.

or is it a "Hissy fit" lol ffs. I'm only trying to warn people. you guys are treating me like i have abused your mother or something.

Sure , I can understand if he messes up, everyone does when they are busy.
But thats what follow up Emails are for. I'm sure he hasnt missed my emails, i have probably sent him 20 plus. He is ignoring me.

And trust me I dislike you already too. you jumped straight at my throat from the word go.

FFs guys !!! STOP ! I have done everything right to try and sort this problem out , please stop victimizing me !!! lmao !!!

Hmmmm.....

Let see if I got this right... By your own account :-

1) You purchased a Laser from Lazerer
2) You paid by PayPal
3) You tried to contact Lazerer 21 days after paying by PayPal
4) You let the 45 day window to open a dispute and get your
money back expire.
5) You tried to contact Lazerer some more at some E-Mail addy
that we don't know yet.
6) You are now so annoyed at yourself for letting the PP Dispute
window slip by that you decided to attack Lazerer on this Forum.
7) You are so annoyed at yourself that you can't even respond
civilly to members trying to help you.
8) You come to our house ranting and raving and expect to be
treated with respect.
9) YOU did not open a PayPal Dispute in a timely manner and that
is not our fault.

Yes I have purchased from Lazerer in the past and I have had
nothing but quick and courteous customer service. But then
again I didn't rant and rave like you've shown us here.
Yes I have opened a business and yes sometimes customer E-Mails
get snagged by the Spam Filter.

You should take some of the advice given to you in the above
threads to try and contact Lazerer through the Forum.

Jerry

You can contact us at any time through our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
M

mbc

Hmmmm.....

Let see if I got this right... By your own account :-

1) You purchased a Laser from Lazerer
2) You paid by PayPal
3) You tried to contact Lazerer 21 days after paying by PayPal
4) You let the 45 day window to open a dispute and get your
money back expire.
5) You tried to contact Lazerer some more at some E-Mail addy
that we don't know yet.
6) You are now so annoyed at yourself for letting the PP Dispute
window slip by that you decided to attack Lazerer on this Forum.
7) You are so annoyed at yourself that you can't even respond
civilly to members trying to help you.
8) You come to our house ranting and raving and expect to be
treated with respect.
9) YOU did not open a PayPal Dispute in a timely manner and that
is not our fault.

Yes I have purchased from Lazerer in the past and I have had
nothing but quick and courteous customer service. But then
again I didn't rant and rave like you've shown us here.
Yes I have opened a business and yes sometimes customer E-Mails
get snagged by the Spam Filter.

You should take some of the advice given to you in the above
threads to try and contact Lazerer through the Forum.

Jerry

Ok, i'll just roll over and let him keep my money then cause i dont deserve it back. thanks guys. i'll go now.

Ok, i'll just roll over and let him keep my money then cause i dont deserve it back. thanks guys. i'll go now.

You must have a Laser in your butt... you're not listening...
What part of try to contact Lazerer through this Forum
don't you understand....:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:
I'm gonna side with Mbc on this one... He said he joined this forum to track down somebody he thought that scammed him.

Right away people are on him about forum etiquette, but he bought this in the "real" world. I don't expect him to come here read all the rules, make buddies, open a dispute thread... Etc. that's just ridiculous.

Now on the side of the forum... Mbc , many things happen in the real world and you are supposed to look after yourself. You use PayPal which means you are familiar with the Internet. Like everybody has already said, you should have filed a dispute on the 44th day. After that you really have nobody to blame but yourself.

Michael

Good for you :gj: That's the lack of spirit! Even though you've been presented with a viable option to try to resolve the problem.

Well, you didn't really put much effort into keeping it, so I guess not. Takes about a minute to start a dispute. :shrug:

Anytime, glad we could help. You take care now. Come back never soon!!! :wave:

Last edited:
If you're going to keep acting like that even when people have tried to help, then yeah you should go.

:wave:

M

mbc

I'm gonna side with Mbc on this one... He said he joined this forum to track down somebody he thought that scammed him.

Right away people are on him about forum etiquette, but he bought this in the "real" world. I don't expect him to come here read all the rules, make buddies, open a dispute thread... Etc. that's just ridiculous.

Now on the side of the forum... Mbc , many things happen in the real world and you are supposed to look after yourself. You use PayPal which means you are familiar with the Internet. Like everybody has already said, you should have filed a dispute on the 44th day. After that you really have nobody to blame but yourself.

Michael

Thanks Michael, you are the first person to look at the situation realistically , and also the first not to ridicule me. Yes, it seems i should have followed it up in other ways, i.e paypal dispute etc, but unfortunately i work away from home in the desert, which is 2 weeks at work, and only 1 week at home , so there are quite a few things that i miss. But seriously, it shouldnt even have gotten to that point, why should i have to open a dispute ? Surely out of the 20 emails i sent Max he could have replied to at least 1 of them. And as far as my email being "accidently" marked as spam, that is possible, but i used my alternate email to try and contact him as well.

so yeh, Thankyou again Michael for being the only person thus far to understand my situation.

Thanks Michael, you are the first person to look at the situation realistically , and also the first not to ridicule me. Yes, it seems i should have followed it up in other ways, i.e paypal dispute etc, but unfortunately i work away from home in the desert, which is 2 weeks at work, and only 1 week at home , so there are quite a few things that i miss. But seriously, it shouldnt even have gotten to that point, why should i have to open a dispute ? Surely out of the 20 emails i sent Max he could have replied to at least 1 of them. And as far as my email being "accidently" marked as spam, that is possible, but i used my alternate email to try and contact him as well.

so yeh, Thankyou again Michael for being the only person thus far to understand my situation.

You are still ignoring our advice to contact him via the forum :whistle: and you still never told me which laser it was that you purchased

M

mbc

You are still ignoring our advice to contact him via the forum :whistle: and you still never told me which laser it was that you purchased

I have sent hime a private message mate, so yeh just waiting for a response.

And the laser was a blue 1w (Tank) from memory, its been a while since i ordered it. lol