Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wanted to Buy : Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

ru124t

Hi guys, planning a little trip to Mars to get away from the covid-19 ! Could really use a new or slightly used Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator ! Willing to pay top dollars or trade for a load of delicious carrots depending on whether or not you are wrascaly ! Please include pictures of said unit in your replies. Also, would love to have a laser powered Doctor who sonic screwdriver. If anyone has a host that fits the bill or could actually make me one, I would be interested in purchasing. Preferably I would like the 12th doctors' sonic. (with green laser)

PLEASE.........some body help this guy! He is just about to slip out of his strait jacket. :ROFLMAO:

kecked

oh you silly rabbit tricks are for Kidd’s goats love them. Human children not so much.

MMMMM...YES...I am one to 4T......RU ??? We need all the humor we can muster RU124T !!....Thank God it is the Spring Time !!! This automatically raises all our levels of happiness....Even though....at this time.... I have enough " Honey Do " outdoor projects to choke a horse !!! So it goes !!
CDBeam

ru124t

Thanks guys! Cdbeam is the first person to truly get my name! LOL I am looking for that sonic host. Maybe I will modify a toy or something!

Whoa There RU !!! Careful....We are in " Rarefied Air " with our obtuse and Steigian humor !!! There are a few of us here on LPF....that are quite....er....ah...." Humorous "....at least in our own minds !!! SO....I leave you with this little GEM !!

N-Q4 BN N AZO !!!!!!

CDBEAM

Attachments

• Mad Marvin 3.png
    Mad Marvin 3.png
    367.6 KB · Views: 8