Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Videos from youtube you wish to share.

UFOs are real. Anytime someone sees something in the sky and they don'y know what it is....it is an unidentified flying object. The fact thee are so many people who want to believe in extraterrestrial life people get away with crap like little images on digital cameras that are easily explained by the way the camera works. I have seen these spots myself on videos, but you never see them outside of the video.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
In the UK the government official term now is UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) found out after the release of some MoD papers. I suspect it was partly to help stop people filtering out UFO within the documents.

Last edited:
I agree that the pinhead single atom size singularity is and has always been BS, they extrapolate backwards and say everything was packed into an area smaller than a single atom......BS

I know a lot could be compacted under extreme gravity, even atoms are made of tiny stuff with a lot of space between the tiny parts that make it, but lets be serious, just how densely compacted everything there ever was could be is unknown, will everything fit into an atom sized space, a base ball size space, a basketball...they just don't know but yet they say it as if they do.

Last edited:
Could be, I could be God almighty, I could be wealthy, good looking, kind but that's no proof that I am, and these guys like to say it all came from a singularity smaller than a single atom, as if they knew this to be a fact, but it's not, it's only ATM not known to be impossible.

It's all perspective, in some frames you are all of that and more.

Are you saying that in a parallel "frame" that I could be an ax murder or a rapist, or something really horrible like a liberal ?

Look, there's no way I could ever be a liberal, it's impossible, I have grey matter.

GSS

Now, this is a burning laser!

This was pretty intense cutting..

Alaskan, I remember the storys as a child of having tiny little animals on are skin.
Pretty cool pics:)

:::::Oh yeah Bowtie, that toothbrush pic was icky:can: and the human tongue:eek:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Now, this is a burning laser!

Very cool video, Steppenwolf, amazing how fast that laser can get the job done compared to other machining methods. :cool:
I'd love to see my place get one of those; we've got EDM's and large water jet macines, but no lasers yet.

Thanks for sharing! :yh:

@Alaskan, great pics; be sure and keep your toothbrush clean! ;)

Last edited:
Very cool video, Steppenwolf, amazing how fast that laser can get the job done compared to other machining methods. :cool:
I'd love to see my place get one of those; we've got EDM's and large water jet macines, but no lasers yet.

Thanks for sharing! :yh:

@Alaskan, great pics; be sure and keep your toothbrush clean! ;)

You think that was fast, check out their 6kW Laser in action!

A BowtieGuy: That EDM is really slow but very precise, and if current flows one way the work piece is eroded but the other way and the wire is eroded, it's like reverse electroplating in a way it seems.

This is beautiful, I have seen robots with a laser zoom head that can cut and weld several feet away. ( These are short videos. )

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
You think that was fast, check out their 6kW Laser in action!

Now that's moving, faster than anything but the wheel on the electric meter! :crackup:

A BowtieGuy: That EDM is really slow but very precise, and if current flows one way the work piece is eroded but the other way and the wire is eroded, it's like reverse electroplating in a way it seems.

This is beautiful, I have seen robots with a laser zoom head that can cut and weld several feet away. ( These are short videos. )

Red, thanks for all the videos, I could watch these things all day.

Your right about the EDM, it's much more precise than the water jet, and probably the laser cutter too, we make many close tolerance, finished parts such as gears and splines on our EDM.

PS - Good job, Paul! Congrats RCB! :beer:

Last edited: