Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Video / Image of PHR and Green

jbtm

I still need to mess with my camera to get better pictures.

ISO = 200
F-Stop was 2.3
Shutterspeed 15 seconds

beam1.JPG

beam2.JPG

beam3.JPG

beam4.JPG

beam5.JPG

beam6.JPG

Burning Electrical tape

Burning a used candle

Laser beams in a bottle. Skip a tad if you want, I had to first burn tape to smoke the bottle.

More pics / Videos maybe added as days pass. My camera is a Canon PowerShot A590...The gears in the zoom make loud noises, So I'm using this cam until it dies..I care less if it ever got hit by a laser and had something in its vision burn out.

http://killa-x.uuuq.com/las/shot1.JPG
http://killa-x.uuuq.com/las/shot2.JPG

need real mirrors..the prism made the beam darker and the harddrive platter made it wider.

Last edited:

Nice lasers!
What are the power outputs? The green's beam is very bright.
Strange how the violet laser appears blue in the last video, my camera always shows it as violet, almost purple.

My camera makes 405nm beams blue in vids and purple in stills :wtf:

jbtm

it might be because the filtering my camera was set to...I think it was on flourecent.

However, I have notice that pointing a bluray at computer paper (or some white clothing) makes the laser extreamly blue. Why is this? I can point it at my wall (Eggshell white) and its violet. But at paper/clothing it turns solid blue. Green laser is a 200mw rayfoss, no smoke, with about 13 second shutter speed on my camera. the violet one, the leads broke. But I have a 6X bluray replacing it, thats safe rated 190mA

The violet laser becomes extreamly blue when pointed on white paper because the paper fluoresces, not because it's white.