Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Veterans .... deep respect

irish303

As Paul said, it's better to go back to lasers now.
This small political - veteran parenthesis ends here!
Everyone respects their country, nation, ditto the others!

Now to break the spirits a little, I'll tell you a joke,

A flock of Irish sheep is grazing in one of the many moors
One of them is approached by a ram, who asks her if she wants to spend the night with him, she first asks herself to pray, then accepts ...
The night passes and the next morning he does to her: So you were fine tonight? did you like what we did? have I lived up to the situation?
she replies: bheeeeee :LOL:

I'm 100% with you Paul. But give it up - you can't turn around fans of DT. Sad but true ☹️. Similar story 80 years back here in Germany. We all have to learn it the hard way....

So let's stop here.... this is a forum about lasers.... bringing people together..... all having the same passion

Nonsense! You are talking about the last two debates the Democrats had. The general election is still a long way off. Look at the Republican debates in 2015 and 2016. They were full of silly crap as well. It is just an exchange of ideas, but once a candidate is picked things will settle down and we shall see what 2020 will bring. With Trump escalating the trade war today saying he is going to add a 10% tax of China's goods coming in, the stock market took a huge hit because of it, do you expect Trump to pull off another unlikely win? Whatever gets you through the night.

irish303

If I had imagined creating this mess in the forum, I would have kept for myself what I feel and feel for all those who are veterans!

I ASK FOR SORRY, WILL NOT TAKE A SECOND TIME!

irish303

Yep , good idea bro , move up the entire post in the section you created!

I agree with Curtis so deleted all my posts from this thread, wanted to let you know Paul, as it appears you are double posting the hell out of this thread when you weren't.

Thank you, Chris.. If all posts concerning politics are deleted I'll delete mine as well.

Done and done.

Last edited:

irish303

Alaskan (Chris) you're an American Soldier ? i've watch into your avatar round maybe a cannon? or what is it?
What are you Navy Seals? Marines?