Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

VERY pleased with the GB#3 with JETLASERS! (pic heavy)

First of all, I just want to say thanks to Gray a.k.a. JETLASERS, and to Len a.k.a. haxzaw1 :thanks:. There great efforts in this GB were instrumental:wave:.
It has indeed been a pleasure working with them. Both of them put more work than I can say into making sure myself (and others) were absolutely happy with the final product. Gray actually at his own cost shipped my unit overseas several times just to make sure that when I fialally get my laser that it would be perfect. There customer service absolutely blows the competition away:gun:.
Not only are the prices lower than you can get on your own, but then they go on and throw in some freebies:)! You absolutely CANNOT find customer service or attention to detail like these guys these days:gj:. At times it seems like Gray is almost obsessed with perfection (which in my eyes is an exelent buisness quality).
If any of you guys who are reading this were in on the GB I urge you to go ahead and give them good reputation points and reviews if you were as pleases as I with this:D.
When I get my package in a few days I will update with lots of pics and maybe even a video or two.

P.S.--I want this laser -->:lasergun:

Last edited:

Re: VERY pleased with the GB#3 with JETLASERS!

Ack, every time I hear a vehicle coming down the road I get excited hoping it's the mail man!

PICS AND VIDEO'S and popcorn :)

USPS tracking is not much - I have tried to follow packages but the best they can usually do it tell you that its been delivered. which in most cases you already know . My bet is on Tuesday. TY for the kind words. hope you like it.

len

edit
Here are a few pics with Andrew's Pl-C 445/1000.
thee last one was with its two friends PL-C 532/250 and PL-C 650/300. all with the Jetlaser Diffraction Grates plus a little smoke from my Chiminea.

Attachments

• Andrew's PL-C 445-1000 006.jpg
    Andrew's PL-C 445-1000 006.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Andrew's PL-C 445-1000 w -diff grate 001.jpg
    Andrew's PL-C 445-1000 w -diff grate 001.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Andrew's PL-C 445-1000 w -diff grate 015.jpg
    Andrew's PL-C 445-1000 w -diff grate 015.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Andrew's PL-C 445-1000 w -diff grate 006.jpg
    Andrew's PL-C 445-1000 w -diff grate 006.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 138
Yes good tip DJNY(+1)- those spam bots crawl the posts looking for way to get thier spam out . Diaguiseing Email and such is always a good idea. Or keep such things in PM only.

hak