Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Various laser-related components

We can offer various laser-related components including laser diode,scanning system, laser combiner,disco laser,laser marking system,laser crystals,diffraction optics,fiber optics,AC/DC adapter. May I post a link here?:thanks:

Ahh, so you guys are the REAL CNI :D

I never knew you guys carried galvos.

There is interest in these parts, just that we don't like you guys spamming the forum.

Fine, you guys might be a respected company here, but we don't like spam. Take a look at what JETLASERS is doing here, if you want an example.

Also, most people here would be more interested in the portables and pointers, as opposed to optics.

rhd

I have a REALLY BIG pet peeve with websites that list items for sale, but don't post prices.

I realize they're not really trying to sell one-offs to single customers at a time... but then why spam here in the first place?

Not that I probably have the $$$ to buy anything from CNI anyway, but it pisses me off even more when someone directs me to enticing toys, and doesn't even list a price. Give me a break. Get lost.

Sorry for the negativity :(

Krutz

I second that!
Happily browsing the diodes, and closing the website as soon as I realized there are no prices.

Manuel

mod101

I have to agree with Krutz and RHD, It really annoyed me to be browsing CNI and then find no prices available, no way was I going to take the time to search for prices and email this and that address over and over again to choose a product.