Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Various laser-related components

CNIoptics

We can offer various laser-related components including laser diode,scanning system, laser combiner,disco laser,laser marking system,laser crystals,diffraction optics,fiber optics,AC/DC adapter. May I post a link here?:thanks:

goninanbl00d

Ahh, so you guys are the REAL CNI :D

I never knew you guys carried galvos.

There is interest in these parts, just that we don't like you guys spamming the forum.

Fine, you guys might be a respected company here, but we don't like spam. Take a look at what JETLASERS is doing here, if you want an example.

Also, most people here would be more interested in the portables and pointers, as opposed to optics.

Toaster

You might want to take the smily face out of the link.

CNIoptics

rhd

I have a REALLY BIG pet peeve with websites that list items for sale, but don't post prices.

I realize they're not really trying to sell one-offs to single customers at a time... but then why spam here in the first place?

Not that I probably have the $$$ to buy anything from CNI anyway, but it pisses me off even more when someone directs me to enticing toys, and doesn't even list a price. Give me a break. Get lost.

Sorry for the negativity :(

Krutz

I second that!
Happily browsing the diodes, and closing the website as soon as I realized there are no prices.

Manuel

mod101

I have to agree with Krutz and RHD, It really annoyed me to be browsing CNI and then find no prices available, no way was I going to take the time to search for prices and email this and that address over and over again to choose a product.