Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Vapers

ctr

They also make clones of it for about 10-15$ wich I have and works amazing.

DTR

Yea most the mods I have used inducing the provari, Zmax and SVD boost voltage and the SVD also can buck. It would be neat to see some of the drivers with variable controls and LED display on lasers.:beer:

My White Mini Provari plus 18650 telescopic battery Extension and Hippo Air Controller by Atmistique plus Killer 705 Rebuiltable Cartomizer inside in a beautiful Tank by a Greek Modder.Enjoy it vapers outhere..:wave::wave:

One more with Prive Varadero tank

And my Mechanical GGTS with GG Ithaca Rebuiltable Atty

Last edited:

ctr

Im assuming the air controller is for how much draw you get off the tank.
Btw beautiful mod, very clean and flowing set up.

Last edited:
Provari has not air flow control..so with this gadjet you control how airy or tight you want the puff!:beer:It gives you the right to control how you would like the puff!I Hope you understanded what i mean...

Last edited:

ctr

Provari has not air flow control..so with this gadjet you control how airy or tight you want the puff!:beer:It gives you the right to control how you would like the puff!I Hope you understanded what i mean...

ya I figured that out, the mod I have now is kind of nice it has an adjustable pin so you can raise and lower your tanks also giving you air adjustment.

What liquids do you vape, Im vaping Monkey Dude's monkey cream right now. :D

Every country has their own companies..i used to vape Organic Caramel and Cream from Clouds of Vapor but i quit them becauce they have a lot of shipping cost to ship to Greece..so now i vape Organic Butterscotch and Organic Caramel and Cream by Atmos Lab(Greek Company)..and EL TORO Ciggarrilos Naturales from house of Liquids.com.I Also make my DIY e liquids with Nicotine Base by Inawera.com from Poland.I Like sweet fruitty tastes but EL TORO Ciggarrilos Naturales is by far my favorite smoky e liquid(but its not cheap...so i buy one bottle of 60ml of this every 3 months..)Lots of flavors i like a lot(Coconut-Black Cherry-Red and Green Apple)!My favorite Rebuiltable Atomizers are Killer 705..GG Iatty(hard to find it..its not produccing anymore..i have one of this)and i like Genesis Atomizers a lot..Genesis atomizers gives you very clean and pure taste of the Flavor.Iam in a couple of years fanatic vaper..so i look after a lot for what is the best outhere..also Greek forum is one of the best outhere for finding informations(including the ECF site for worldwide vapers.)

Last edited:

ctr

Check out monkey dudes fluid they have a bunch of realy well known juices that people love.

I Heard a lot of possitive feedback for Monkey's Juices ctr!I Know..i must pick up some ml's to try..but here in Greece..i suppose there is no stores that have it..so i must order it from outside.I Also wants to try PLUID(this green e-liquid from http://www.madmurdockseliquid.com/)..and Grants Vanilla Custard from..(http://grantsvanillacustard.com/)But hey..you know all of these has shipping cost..so..iam avoidind ordering from outside these days.We have good e-liquids here too..so iam vaping our juices here!

I LOVE VAPING MY FRIEND CTR!!:beer::beer::friend::friend::friend::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Last edited:
For smoke juice give ecblend.com a shot. They have a ton of flavors and the best prices on smoke juice I''ve seen in the U.S. And some real unique flavors too!

Mods, atomizers, batteries, clearamizers, etc. look to fasttech.com. Fast shipping for a Chinese company, great selection and fantastic prices. I picked up a Vamo V3 from them for $32.00 and a KTS mechanical for $20

My mods

And because it was just begging to be done :)

Made using an ego V variable voltge battery, Vision Eternity Atomizer with a clear drip tip and M140 Diode

Last edited:
There are CEsomethings that have replaceable heads, those are what I use. I just get the cheap china knockoffs from fasttech.

I DO diy my own juice, though. Nothing fancy, I keep it to a single flavor added to a ~50/50 base @ varying concentrations.

Thinking of getting some butterscotch soon, after I convince myself that I'm just being paranoid about the diacetyl.

ped

Not sure what a hookah is but, The one I got linked above is a good starter.

You get a good throat hit and good cloud of smoke, it doesn't taste like your favourite brand, but it does kill the craving just like a normal removed.

Oh yeah it is like a hookah.

this is a hookah >>removed oversize picture<<

Last edited by a moderator: