Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Vapers

ctr

Since alot of us on here like to tinker, and alot smoke any one vape on here. I have a few egos and variable voltage/watt stuff, eg. evic Im planning on building my own mods , Im sure alot of people on here can build some bad a$$ hosts for these. I also build my own coils for differnt tanks. Post some pics of what you guys are smoking.

This is the "General" Laser section..
You might want to get a Mod to move this Thread
to the "Other" section of the Forum.:)

Jerry

That was what put me off. hard to decide where to start or what all to even get to start off. I'm sure that what I currently have is nothing like what I probably need. Blu, blows. Have a Joy-ego for something other than e-cig juice, way too small. One of the large units that use the rechargeable batteries like DTR has looks like the way to go. I would like to try some of the flavors he recommended too.

Do you have personal preferences you can share? Thanks :beer:

--~ LB

DTR

If you want to start with a Mod pick up one of these.

$37.21 INNOKIN iTaste SVD Telescoping Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery Compartment at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

And one of these

$8.28 Innokin iClear 30 Dual Coil Electronic Cigarette Round Mouth Atomizer (3.0ml) - translucent at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Or one of these which are a little better but more expensive and usually out of stock.

$10.28 Kanger Protank Clearomizer with Pyrex Glass Tank (2.5mL) - silver / 2.4? at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Then for a juice I would start with a cigarette flavor. If you do non menthol get this. Go 70/30 with 24mg/36mg depending on how much you smoke.
Legend (Purity) - $6.00 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Then when you get yourself situated and used to vaping you can start experimenting with different flavors but at the beginning you want to have an experience as close to the taste of smoking. At least that is what worked for me. 5 months free and the day I got my first mod was the last day I smoked.
:beer:

Last edited:
Awesome DTR! Thank you so much, just what I needed to get started :beer:

Hopefully I'll make a happy transition from cigs ;)

~ LB

DTR

Yep that Mod will work off either 18350's or 18650's. I have measured the current draw between 3-5A depending the voltage state of the battery and the wattage/voltage you have the mod set to so make sure you have some decent cells. One thing that was nice I was all stocked up on batteries and a charger before I even ordered my first mod.:beer:

Thank you for the tip. Time to stock up on some nice batteries :thinking: Looking forward to trying this out :)

~ LB

NCR18650PD would be a nice one size fits all battery. Enough discharge capability for most average ecigs, enough capacity to satisfy most laserists and flashaholics. Maybe LarryDFW has some?

Last edited:

ctr

Hey Dtr have you tried any mods with "kicks" in them. I just got a sigelei telescope with a kick wich is vw and a kanger protank and I love it. May never go back to pwm devices again. Whats you take on those and how they vape. Have you ever tried monkey dudes liqued the monkey cream is out this world.

DTR

What are "kicks"? I have a few kanger tanks. I have a kanger II with a swivel head on it currently that I use. Really like it.
se7q.jpg

ctr

What are "kicks"? I have a few kanger tanks. I have a kanger II with a swivel head on it currently that I use. Really like it.
se7q.jpg

AltSmoke.com - The Kick by Evolv

It turns any 3.7v battery mod into a vw mod up to 11 watts I think and the the kick 2 goes up to 15 watts. Possibly something we can adapt into our lasers. How do you like the protank 2 I know it all comes apart now.