Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Username change from Billiam to Moistenator

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum, please make sure to read the stickies....

j/k :p

.....moistenator.....
th

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey Moistenator, welcome to LPF, again!

@bobhaha- Looking at that pic right before breakfast = a great way to diet! :D

Is there any particular reason for this change?

It seems like a rather unwanted change to me. No offense, just... you'd never do this to your actual real name, or mutilate your face with plastic surgery on purpose, yet people use nonsensical usernames and avatars all the time.

It's not somebody else's account, it's yours. It represents your real person in virtual world. Do you *really* want to do this? Give it a second thought.

If you are really determined to go through with it, I may or may not start a voting poll to see what people think, how long until the fun factor faded away and you want your old username back :D

Is there any particular reason for this change?

It seems like a rather unwanted change to me. No offense, just... you'd never do this to your actual real name, or mutilate your face with plastic surgery on purpose, yet people use nonsensical usernames and avatars all the time.
It's not somebody else's account, it's yours. It represents your real person in virtual world. Do you *really* want to do this? Give it a second thought.

If you are really determined to go through with it, I may or may not start a voting poll to see what people think, how long until the fun factor faded away and you want your old username back :D
As you said, it's my account, My IRL name is not bill, nor does the term 'billiam' have anything to do with my IRL identity, So it's really no different.

How can you say 'it seems like an unwanted change? Who's this change 'unwanted' by?

No offence, But it's kinda cute that you want to start a poll because of my nickname, and I don't understand why you care that much...

As you said, it's my account, My IRL name is not bill, nor does the term 'billiam' have anything to do with my IRL identity, So it's really no different.

How can you say 'it seems like an unwanted change? Who's this change 'unwanted' by?

No offence, But it's kinda cute that you want to start a poll because of my nickname, and I don't understand why you care that much...

LOL, it was more of a bad joke, rather than actual intention of starting any polls.

All your questions are answered by the fact that I speak subjectively, meaning it's unwanted change "for me", "in my opinion".

I keep respect for an online identity as an extension of one's real one. Because it is. And if you want to turn it into a joke, it's your choice, but I would never do it. That's all I'm saying.

LOL, it was more of a bad joke, rather than actual intention of starting any polls.

All your questions are answered by the fact that I speak subjectively, meaning it's unwanted change "for me", "in my opinion".

I keep respect for an online identity as an extension of one's real one. Because it is. And if you want to turn it into a joke, it's your choice, but I would never do it. That's all I'm saying.
Nah I understand what you're saying man, To a point I agree. I guess it allows me to show my character online, if you know what I mean?

There is meaning behind it but... It's not entirely for a joke ;)

Also, Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys! Loving it!

Very well :)

I think you will have a bit of trouble finding any avatars that'll fit along side the name :D

Anyway, I just wish you do not regret your choice. As others have said... have a nice stay at the forums :)

Blord

I need to get used on that new nick. Billiam is a much nicer name but it is the user choice of course and we have to respect that. Cheers :beer:

There are plenty of excelent avatars to go with Moistenator. They are just not G rated :)