Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Uploading photos.

Though I've done a search it bore no fruit. Which prefered apps do you like that allows resizing to post them on this site? Thanks.

I just upload to imgbb and select medium size, they provide a smaller photo with embed link.

I use imgur. They offer links for various sizes; I use large thumbnail option at the bottom and copy the linked bbcode (which links to the full size image)

Though I've done a search it bore no fruit. Which prefered apps do you like that allows resizing to post them on this site? Thanks.

if you have an IPhone, I use an app called "resize it" it has bad reviews but works really good for me :beer:

Actually I found a way to resize without using a third party app. I used Windows Photo viewer and Paint to crop then resize.

I have just found out that Photobucket has unblocked all of my photos posted on LPF before June 2017. LPF member Chloderic had rep'd me for a Sticky thread on 589/593.5 pics. I thought why would he rep me when the pics are being blocked. I checked and all of the photos are visible. I checked a few other real old posts of mine and the pics are visible. I will still never use Photobucket again, but at least they have made all my old photos available on LPF again

diachi

Actually I found a way to resize without using a third party app. I used Windows Photo viewer and Paint to crop then resize.

Sounds like you're making it harder than it needs to be.

Another vote for Imgur! :beer:

Reactions: GSS
That's weird about PhotoBucket releasing your old photos, Bruce. I wonder if this is a sign of an about face, or maybe just a temporary reprieve.

That would truly be something. But, considering how they've acted in these past months, I doubt it. I would think the more valuable they think the photos are, the more ransom they would demand to get them back. Greed is not good. It's just greed.