Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

!!Updated prices: New Kryton Groove FS Thread!!

They come with a focus ring, so you can adjust the focus.:beer:

kiwi37

How are the drilled out hosts for dtrs 12x30 modules getting on ?

Last edited:
Hi sorry for the late reply. Yes I did manage it, but it was actually a lot more work than I anticipated. As such, I dont really have plans to make it a std option. If you want to discuss this further pls send me a PM.:beer:

Hey Anthony! It's been about a year or so since I had you make the last groove, now I'm interested in another! I'll pm you my idea!

ru124t

Just got mine in the mail! These are works of art. Thank you so much for your incredible work Grainde !

Hi sorry for the late reply. Yes I did manage it, but it was actually a lot more work than I anticipated. As such, I dont really have plans to make it a std option. If you want to discuss this further pls send me a PM.:beer:

Are these direct press hosts? I guess I just assumed they were for the standard 12mm modules.

Just got mine in the mail! These are works of art. Thank you so much for your incredible work Grainde !

Glad you like them and thanks for the kind words!:) :beer:

Are these direct press hosts? I guess I just assumed they were for the standard 12mm modules.

Yes these are direct press hosts. There are 2 options 9 mm and 5.6 mm :beer:

Kenom

it's not that hard to drill it out for a 12mm module. I've done quite a bit of modifications to these hosts over the years since they were my babies.

Also, if you want to quickly remove the anodizing without any work, a very simple method is to mix 1tbs of lye into one cup of water and put the lye/water where you want teh anodizing stripped off. Be careful not to get it where you DON'T want the anodize stripped though as the lye will eat it quickly. A good way to prevent unwanted areas from being stripped is rubber bands or rubber plugs. You can also paint it with rubber cement where you don't want it removed.

Ricker

Free :bumpit: Patiently awaiting my KG from Grainde! :D The excitement is crazy!