Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*Updated 5-28* styropyro's Liquidation Sale

ru124t

Re: styropyro's Liquidation Sale

If you have a star trek LASER phaser for sale, I call first dibs. I have made a couple and am right now working on a green with a thick beam but I would love to have one of yours.

My CNI 473nm laser is not outputting what it is supposed to...so that doesn't look to be for sale until I can figure out what's going on. I haven't fired up the other 473nm unit yet either.

SOLD. It is 1x 14500 (or 1x AA) that was made by Eghemus. It has a set screw and is milled for a standard 12mm module. It has some minor scuffs that could easily be polished out.

attachment.php

@ru124t I don't have any Star Trek style lasers for sale. In fact, I've never even built one. :D

Attachments

• host1.jpg
    host1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 822
Last edited:

I'm on a trip right now, but I have some reds and 520nm diodes/modules that I'd like to list. I'll have access to my 473nm lasers tomorrow, and then my assortment of diodes a couple days after that.

OT, but I visited the Laboratory for Laser Energetics today, and it was AWESOME! Talk about big f'ing lasers... :D

Sounds like fun, did you dry hump any like mini me in the AP movie?

Pman

I'll take that one styro:)

If anyone is interested in the big Er:YAG laser, let me know, because after tomorrow morning I won't have access to it for a couple months and won't be able to ship it till then.

Rivem

If you're going to list those diodes and modules, I'm interested. I just need to know before I get trapped in my education next week.

Last edited:

I would love to have that CNI150.
Too bad I'll be broke for a while :(

Pman

The CNI is a special unit and worth owning in my opinion.
Anyone seen Styro around? Think he forgot to mail my stuff. It's OK but I sure hope he's all right.

Ah shit it happened again...I've missed a lot of school and catching up is horrible... :( . Pman I did forget to mail your stuff, and now I'm back in southern IL and won't have access to your stuff for some time. :( I can either just refund you or send you something else...(i.e. B+W 473nm DPSS unit to experiment with)...

To everyone else...I'll list the rest of my stuff sometime when things are a bit less chaotic. :D

OVNI

...when things are a bit less chaotic. :D

Since you're in college, maybe take either one of these ...

2A9gaxam.jpg
mLgArG0m.jpg

:san:

And I'm still loving your Spartan ...

8r0NEjg.jpg
FBFLsQy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

Pman

I would rather have something to play with as I don't have much to mess with after building so many single mode leadlight pens. Just give me the option still of buying that host and diode before selling to anyone else when you are ready again:)
Don't kick yourself. Stuff happens and this is stuff.

Last edited:

landon

Hey styropyro, sent you a PM about the cni glp.

landon

If you are still selling your cni glp green I am definitely looking to purchase it.

Razako

If you are still selling your cni glp green I am definitely looking to purchase it.
I think he's busy with a lot of stuff. Just be patient and he'll probably get to you.

Last edited:

landon

I think he's busy with a lot of stuff. Just be patient and he'll probably get to you.

Yeah sorry man I get it. Being a college student myself I get how things happen. No worries.:yh

Pman

He must still be very busy as I haven't heard anything from him (which is fine from my end but that's me). I'm not actively trying to contact him.