Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UPDATE ON PAGE 1 - Help me name my laser site?

Things

Re: Help me name my laser site?

i love all these names guys! they are so creative! good luck choosing pseudo, looks like a hard desision ::) ;D i couldn't think of any of these good names in my life!!!!!!!! ;D

Mad_Doctor.com
Evildoctor.com
insanelaser.com
thebomb.com
interstellarlaser.com
intergalacticlaser.com
standbacklaser.com
burnedshorts.com
and my favorite;
firestorm.com

Things

how about aguythatsellsgoodqualitylaserscalledpseudo.com?
hehe that's about as creative as i can get!

Daedal

Pseudo already knows I'm not all that creative... and many of you have seen my site and can tell I'm not all that great ;D Regardless... here are my quick suggestions :)

TripLaser.com
TruLaser.com
TruLase.com
LaserDeal.com
LaserDeals.com
LimitLaser.com
Blazer.com
Blaser.com
PhotonShooter.com

GL Pseudo;
DDL

@ Psuedo, I usually put A1 in front of business names I have registered because you will end up at the top of any alphabeticalised indexes, listings or adverts, etc.. Some people even go so far as using AA, AAA and i've even seen AAAA.

LightAmplificationStimulatedEmissionRadiation.com

Okay, here's the cut-off point for the $5 off or $100. Please check out the update in the first post. Thanks everyone!

Hey Psuedo, glad to hear that you where able to make a decision.  It can be agonising sometimes trying to come up with a bussines name, just ask me, i'll tell you !!  Anyway I wish you all the best in your bussiness venture, I hope you prosper and never lose site of the fact that "word of mouth" advertising is the best kind of advertising you can possibly hope for.  Not to mention it's FREE !!  As the saying goes "you will get more flys with honey than you will with vinegar", something WL should take note of.  

Disregard that last comment about WL, as I don't want to turn this thread into a shit fight.  Though I know you are aware of all this, I somehow still felt compelled to post it with all the under-handedness that is going on as of late.  You can be assured that ANY future laser purchases by myself will be conducted through you, without a second thought.

With that said I would like to formally forefiet my discount and give it to Senkat.  Reason being, I know he is in a bit of a bind right now, not to mention the fact that he is WAY more dedicated to the hobby than myself.  Also he is always willing to help out those that are in need without having an agenda.

Good Luck
Morepower

Things

yup good luck pseudo! i hope your buisness goes well! i know it will, because you always sell good quality and up to spec things!