Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UP for sale all my lasers or trade for a metal detector...

norbyx

Well I am changing hobby so up for sale are all my lasers including the two argons,
Check my signature for them all.... I have not put a price on them yet but my main objective is to trade them for a metal detector... if any of you have a nice metal detector in the closet and want to trade it for some good lasers let me know.

I can provide specs and pictures of them all ....

I do have more stuff... this are just some pictures I had online... I also some some new hosts and some lasers diodes and boards to make them.

I could trade ALL of it for ONE metal detector (depending on the model) or some for one... let me know what you have...

Seems to be a lot of shift from lasers going on right now :)

Can you either PM or post the details around what units you have for sale?

I am looking at buying a metal detector as a gift for my father in law this year, so I'm looking into these as well... good luck with everything.

Thanks for posting the pics, but additional info would be great too.

Thanks!
c

ARG

Price and shipping costs to North America would be nice :D

Had a nice metal detector for sale last year. Mine lab 4500. Way to go if your looking for Gold. Now I am getting into lasers !
Good luck with your metal detectors guys!

Also interested in those argons :beer: perhaps just post specs in the OP?

norbyx

Sorry guys I just saw the forum...
Argons specs are on my signature as for price I am thinking of $400 plus shipping for any of the two but I can take offers. The Rick Trent 638 is sold I have the blord 1w small laser can't really put a price on it... Make me an offer, the most that can happen is I can say no.

norbyx

4yza5u4a.jpg
3u3y3yzy.jpg

Some pictures of all that I have still missing the portable lasers ....

Comon I am open to any reasonable offer ....

norbyx

Ok how about $400 for each argon and I pay for shipping....

Pman

Prices/info. on the portables/pens?
Not sure how you can sell them without giving us any info..... ;)

norbyx

Prices/info. on the portables/pens?
Not sure how you can sell them without giving us any info..... ;)
I am sorry I thought it was easy to find out... as stated in the OP it's all there in my signature... anyhow here is what I have portable...

405nm 500mw--

Danefex minisabre 455nm 1.5W--

Ebay Pen Style 532nm 40-80mW

Blord 1 Watt 638nm EDC laser Shadow GF1

As for prices I don't have a price set so if you are interested in ANY of the lasers, parts, hosts, ecc... just shoot me a reasonable (to you) offer. We can get to an arangement. I am looking to get rid of what I don't use to focus more on something that I am using more. If I need to put prices on everything than it will take me time to find out exactly how much the market value is and it will then end up the same I ask you offer and we go and make an agreement.

I consider also that the Argons are cheap, IF any of you don't see it that way... well shoot me an offer...

Best to you .