Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UK residents will appriciate this invention

AdamR

Watch

brilliant.jpg

I hope they bitch test the durability and safety of it first though, it doesn't look particularly solid.

This is freaking brilliant, I hope they get as much attention as they should, these awesome little plugs could revolutionize the plug industry, I don't think it should only be limited to UK plugs...

k1kb0t

That is brilliant, it definitely could be incorporated in other plug designs.

Jon

rkcstr

Wow, I never knew the UK plugs were that huge. But, that is an awesome concept. Hopefully they fully develop and patent the design so that companies don't just snatch up the idea and leave the designer with nothing to show for it.

Neat idea, durability isuses as others have said. It also amuses me that four US plugs could fit in the same space as a single UK plug. With space leftover.

US plugs even have a 220v version - the two prongs are sideways.

Neat idea, durability isuses as others have said. It also amuses me that four US plugs could fit in the same space as a single UK plug. With space leftover.

US plugs even have a 220v version - the two prongs are sideways.

It'd be great if they designed "interchangeable plug fins" so you could replace them with angled fins, circular cillyndrical fins, etc. (or just twist the fins to fit some adaptors).